DC Sound Lab

looks like on easy fix. you should here from him soon

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

errr id call him best way of getting ahold of him, hes rarly one here anymore

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Those leads look kinda toasty... I don't know of any sub builder that warranty's burnt leads.. Along with burnt leads another thing never covered is blown coils. Curious to know how much power you were throwing at that sub and how your gains were set because in your picture you can see the felt melted also.. And as others stated, calling is the best way to get ahold of DC.

Edited by ssackett

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

you got a soldering iron?

unless Rusty has out of this world customer service you'll probably be paying for recones

or you could solder the lead back together

happened to Loganberry's lvl 5's and he took it to Bill and Bill soldered it right back up

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Those leads look kinda toasty... I don't know of any sub builder that warranty's burnt leads.. Along with burnt leads another thing never covered is blown coils. Curious to know how much power you were throwing at that sub and how your gains were set because in your picture you can see the felt melted also.. And as others stated, calling is the best way to get ahold of DC.

ya, never used them my ass. lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

We all know about krusties customer service.

:drinks::friends:

Off the charts, but iunno if he covers that. Maybe being as it snapped at the place where it was sewed on. At least looks that way as stated.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

since this is similar to my problem what can i do to fix mine ? because mine where the sown part is at like came off idk if you all understood that but let me just go take a pic

2evdl54.png

2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)