The Super Malibu, 2 12's on 6k+

Only problem is the 2500 won't be enough power for the new build. I really want a t4000

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ohm loads won't work. Unless I buy CP's..

Butdasalotofdough. Lol

hahaha yeah, I feel ya.. They are expensive unless you can buy them used. :/ even then they're still expensive. I'm sure whatever you do though it will be loud :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

You said you got your Rf amp from Chode, didn't he have 2500bdcps? Or am I misunderstanding something lol

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You said you got your Rf amp from Chode, didn't he have 2500bdcps? Or am I misunderstanding something lol

He only had BD's at first, I don't know if he upgraded to cp's later on.

Team gg

Team DOA

I've seen two setups using the AQ3500.1d and they both seemed to perform great. My friend DGold15 runs one at 1-ohm nominal on a pair of 18" XL's and he's sitting right around a 150 @ 30Hz. Maybe it was a bad amp you bought? SOmething internally wrong? With a Mechman 270 and a single D6500 at idle he'd drop to 14.2V? I've followed you which was basically the reason why I bought my 15" XL in the first place and know that your car doesn't meter well, but damn you make it sound like a shitty amp. lolz

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

ive always wanted to try out a AQ 3500D

but i think ill try a rockford 2500BDCP first

i have a AQ2200D right now

that is weird though that the rockford is louder then a amp rated at 4300Wrms at 1 ohm

makes me think you had some bad rise with the AQ

wither way its looking good!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I've seen two setups using the AQ3500.1d and they both seemed to perform great. My friend DGold15 runs one at 1-ohm nominal on a pair of 18" XL's and he's sitting right around a 150 @ 30Hz. Maybe it was a bad amp you bought? SOmething internally wrong? With a Mechman 270 and a single D6500 at idle he'd drop to 14.2V? I've followed you which was basically the reason why I bought my 15" XL in the first place and know that your car doesn't meter well, but damn you make it sound like a shitty amp. lolz

It's far from a shitty amp, I liked it but why would I continue to do less numbers and send even more of a clipped signal to my subs. It sounded fine, I'm not saying it was bad but it was way too power hungry. I'm not saying it was horrible it just didn't give me what I wanted, I wanted good power without clamping and it didn't give me that so what can ya do.

Team gg

Team DOA

ive always wanted to try out a AQ 3500D

but i think ill try a rockford 2500BDCP first

i have a AQ2200D right now

that is weird though that the rockford is louder then a amp rated at 4300Wrms at 1 ohm

makes me think you had some bad rise with the AQ

wither way its looking good!

Yeah, I'm sure it is because of the rise, but I can't do anything about it now, it's already out of the car and I didn't feel like messing with it anymore.

Team gg

Team DOA

Archived