Sonic Electronix

ok guys here is my problem, i have a memphis mojo 4kw and about 2 weeks ago i was driving and nothing worked my voltage dropped and came back up and continued to do so i unhooked everything from the battery thinking my battery was bad so i take it to look looked at and the battery was good with 12.9 volts. so today i decided to take a look and check wiring and found that my ground had come loose so i put it back on tight checked all other wires and it blew my fuse, amp didnt turn on. so i go down and buy another fuse thinking i blew the first one cause i hooked it up wrong or something and as soon as i start my car this one blows WTF i dont get it!!! why would i keep blowing fuses? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks in advance

Yeah it sounds like a grounding issue. Is there any bolts you could ground too instead of sheet metal? I know thats been a problem for me in the past. Look for a bolt thats connected to your chassis

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

oh, ok then, well then it aint clippin, juss make sure your ground is on bare metal

:nea: not really what clippin is...

but blowing fuses means its shorting out...make sure your power wire isnt gettin crimped by anything and has a clean run to the back or from a back battery (which I hope you have with a 4kw memphis).

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:nea: not really what clippin is...

but blowing fuses means its shorting out...make sure your power wire isnt gettin crimped by anything and has a clean run to the back or from a back battery (which I hope you have with a 4kw memphis).

like when i had my kicker hooked up i was usin an 8ga power and ground, so it when i would turn my radio up loud it pulled so much it made the amp shut off and come back on, so i had to go to a 4ga, when it does that its clipping