2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest dropthabeat.com

ATLANTA (AP) — Rawlings Sports Goods Company said Tuesday that it was ending its relationship with Michael Vick because of the federal dogfighting conspiracy allegations against the Atlanta Falcons quarterback.

"Rawlings recognizes that Mr. Vick has not been convicted of the charges stemming from his recent indictment," the St. Louis company said. "However, we have determined that ending our relationship with Mr. Vick at this time is necessary."

The action by Rawlings, which used Vick's image in point-of-sale promotions in stores, is the latest commercial setback for the NFL star.

Last week, Nike suspended a lucrative contract with Vick and Reebok stopped sales of his No. 7 jersey. Upper Deck removed all Vick autographed memorabilia from its online store and said it was removing Vick trading cards from NFL sets to be released in October.

"Rawlings is disappointed about the charges brought against Mr. Vick for his alleged participation in a dogfighting operation," the company said in a statement. "Dogfighting is illegal and entirely unacceptable to Rawlings

HAHAH I hope he goes COMPLETELY broke just defending himself to the point where he can't even afford to be a dumbass anymore. He needs the full 6 year sentence for sure. A good prison shanking or two will set the young lad straight.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

YBZ looks like your jersey should be worth a bit on ebay if some of he fuck-faces like get money are on there.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

David i see that you Banned the young man for his Opinion about Vick, I don't really see that with him voicing his opinion about backing him warrant that ban. I have 11 American pit bull terriers and 13 Rotties. we all have to understand that there are a lot of other stars that fight dogs not just Vick, yea he was just dumb to have the crap at his own house(dumb ass), but reading the whole thread everyone in here has posted their opinion on the matter.

No one will always agree to what is being said or done that is just a way of life. You guys have scolded the young man hard enough. I also saw where he stated that he has been around and seen dogs fighting I really don't think he has. now Like i was saying there are other football players, rock stars, rapers, R&B singers, the list goes on that fight dogs but the aren't dumb enough to get caught with their hands in the cookie jar..............I love each and everyone of my dogs and treat them with Love and respect. they are all show & weight pull dogs. yes i have Game breed dogs but its how u raise them.

This is just my opinion

in the endorsements that he had they have all convicted him before the courts I would just pull things from the shelf pending the outcome in court then and only then would i have ended the contracts with him. What happens if he is found not guilty of this? will the companies try and give him back his endorsements? I'm sure he has had dealings in this in one way or the other . by all means its one of his houses. WE DON"T KNOW THE WHOLE OUTCOME OF THE STORY!!!!! Just what the media wants us to see and hear.

when i was younger before i joined the military 18+ yrs age i use to fight dogs before they passed the laws banning fighting them and really sticking to the law I got out of it after seeing my cousin dragged off to jail for fighting them. I have learned to love the breed for what they are and how they are and the love they give you no matter what you take them through PIt bulls are one of the hardest loving dogs around they would do anything I mean anything to show that they love you I have owned a lot of dogs in my life time and rotties and pit bulls are the ones I rather have over anyother. As stated above i have a yard full of dogs and they are all show dogs and have grown to love them for them not for what they can do of be

Fighting Dogs is wrong ............... but Daivd to ban the young man was wrong as well. ..... I ask that you please reconsider allow they young man back on. the statemnts were only his opinion nothing more he is young.

I over looked the fact the guy told everyone to kiss his AZZ

^^^^^^^^^^^

no f'n way he's gone and he'll stay gone.

this is our forum not some sick bastards.

BANNED ===== BANNED 4 LIFE --C' YA....

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

^^^^^^^^^^^

no f'n way he's gone and he'll stay gone.

this is our forum not some sick bastards.

BANNED ===== BANNED 4 LIFE --C' YA....

some where down the line in your life some one has given you a second chance for your wrong doings and sayings......I'm not saying to give him the ok to come back now let the fellow sweat it a little........

Confusious says... "15 year old dont know, should keep quite" Confusious also says... "punk kid who runs mouth will be banned" :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived