Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

Well you read it here! ^^^^^^^^ So there ya go Babe........sorry ass mutherfuckers......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guys I really hate to jump into a Hornets Nest, but being that I see where this is going why not..Seriously..You guys know as well as I do there is always going to be some Clandestant Fellow out in the woods Breeding Fighting Dogs till The end of time..The government will NEVER be able to stop the Breeding Of Pit Bull Terriers..It just won't happen..They might make it to where you can't get treatment for them, In Vets offices..Look at where I live..There are kids that Check out of High School where I live to go to a Pit Fight..Serious but True..I know that fighting animals is Not Humane, but there will always be some scum bag doing it..One state over from Me, in Louisiana you can still fight Chickens...Had ken folks that used to do that..Hey..Mike Vick is got a big target on his head, cause he is a FAMOUS Football Player...They don't tell you about the other Million People a year they catch Illegally Fighting Pit Bulls...This is Big business..I used to have a Red Nose that was breed from a Grand Champion pit bull...So what,, My dog didn't Fight in the pits..It helped me lose 50 Lbs..Walking him everyday..Untill the Day I came home from work and my dog was gone..Stolen on his 1 yr birthday...What are the chances of that..???? Moral of the Story.. Dog fighting will continue till the end of time..As long as there is money to be made on these matches... I love the dogs..And I think they get a bad rap and have for years...BECAUSE OF INBREEDING and mixing PURE Breed dogs with other dogs..Staffordshire Terrier for example..Not an American Pit Bull Terrier..It all boils down to how you raise your dogs...If you raise them to fight and be mean, then more than likely they will be Mean...

dang getmoney you have messed up :rolleyes:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

it isnt Just the fighting, how about this, how about I pour water on you, then shock you to death beacuse your not as smart as I think you should be, how about I just cock my gun and shoot you after you got beat up, your worthless your not smart nor can you fight, so fuck it, Im gonna be cruell and end your life.

yea man Your Done here fuckin loser.

^^shitin me, i aint gonna hold my thought to myself, its just what i think

no i dont think david is playing

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

droping the hammer on who? your own damn self, i was saying what i think, so u gonna kick me off cause u disagree with me.

ok i aint even gonna trip.

hes droppin the "BAN HAMMER" IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR MOUTH UNINTELLIGENTLY damn caps lock....

and tasted the perverbial leather, so I wish you well and hope you learn to think b4 you open your mouth next time. If you are lucky enough to stay on then learn your place and dont talk out of it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

it isnt Just the fighting, how about this, how about I pour water on you, then shock you to death beacuse your not as smart as I think you should be, how about I just cock my gun and shoot you after you got beat up, your worthless your not smart nor can you fight, so fuck it, Im gonna be cruell and end your life.

yea man Your Done here fuckin loser.

can u wait a bit, i wanna see what he has to say for his final werds

Archived