Term Labs

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

The cables that is linked from the mic to the little box to the computer. Are they normal Cat5/Cat6 cables or are they patch crossover cables(like the xbox).or are they there own cable?  sorry if this is a  nub question. i just wanted to know a bit more about the TL.  i intend on buying one after USAC(when everyone sells theirs)

Guest MegaloManiac

so i could hook up a 100fter cat6 if i needed to? i have a carputer, so if i was in a parking lot, and wanted to meter other peoples(you get what i mean).

• 2 weeks later...

lmao i have a 250 footer on mine because im to damn lazy to take my laptop out all the time, tso i throw the cord through the window.  My comps on the second floor of my house and garage is detached behind the house.

lol i would by that plastic wire shit and just keep it ran.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer