New subwoofer wall, TC Sounds LMS Ultra revamped!

So I posted my "old" subwoofer wall,more of an experiment using various more and less capable drivers and amps.

Now the time has come to show the front wall made of TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 15" and 18" drivers as well as Exodus Maelstrom-X and Tempest-X2 drivers. The two larger subs in the middle are Acoupower 18's.

sany0006c.th.jpg

sany0003c.th.jpg

A little view of the back of the room, where the second wall will stand(with a 18" wide space to walk in...pics coming soon)

sany0033b.th.jpg

Here a messy clip using my little Sanyo Xacti HD cam, the built in mic is atrocious at picking up bass. I have to use an outboard microphone next time.

The setup was being changed so a few wires and speakers are in the way...

do you has vids?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

so whats your favorite headphone set?

uber nice equipment man... I just drooled for 15min, skimming thru your pics.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

so whats your favorite headphone set?

uber nice equipment man... I just drooled for 15min, skimming thru your pics.

Headphones,for any electronica Ultrasone Edition 8 and Denon D7000. For acoustic the Audio-Technica ATHW5000 and Grado PS1000. Headphone amps....Benchmark DAC1 and Grace m902.

My favorite DAC,the one that beats the competition...Berkeley ALPHA DAC....aint nothing better south of 10K.

• 1 year later...

Archived