Honestly man maybe You did something? Maybe she felt like you were rushing things? Get to know you a little better and change her mind? I dunno but shit happens. Just how it is. My ex of 3 years changed her mind about me in 1 night when we split. Not all females are bitches no matter what anyone says but.........

They should all make me a mothalovin sandwhich dammit.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

only i have known her for like over half a year now. i taught her to pole vault (note vault is my sport i have collages looking at me for it) i have not tryed to rush it i have taken it slow at her pass played her game been there when she went out with other guys and then was there after they broke up and i listend 2 her. and now she tells me dont give up my feelings for her she mite change her mind?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

she needs to make me a sandwitch

They should all make me a mothalovin sandwhich dammit.

mmmmm sandwiches hahaha

but for real man. in high school girls are just all over the place imo. the ones that are looking for a real relationship are prolly in one already, and theres always girls just out havin fun. maybe like robert says, maybe once she got to know you she changed her mind. i chased one girl for almost a year. we were best friends. finally she leaves her bf and im in right? NOT! she tells me she just wants to be friends. i was crushed. but in time you get over it. were still really good friends but it took a while for me to come around. good luck with this one man. dont move too fast. but dont enter the "friend" zone either. that was my problem

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k