relay ???

Im putting a relay in my moms van for the system! I had one in my cadi in the back getting power from my back battery but im putting this relay in the dash of the van! Should i just run a power wire from the battery or is there anything i can tag it with in the dash? I doubt I could tag it with the power of the head unit i think thats sketchy or would that be ok? Its going to be turning on 3 amps and powering 2 fans!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Im putting a relay in my moms van for the system! I had one in my cadi in the back getting power from my back battery but im putting this relay in the dash of the van! Should i just run a power wire from the battery or is there anything i can tag it with in the dash? I doubt I could tag it with the power of the head unit i think thats sketchy or would that be ok? Its going to be turning on 3 amps and powering 2 fans!

you can grab it off the vehicle ignition harness just remember to fuse. I like to go to the battery for mine though. I definitely wouldnt do it off the head units power. it wont matter what you are turning on with it as long as you dont exceed the relays rated amperage.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived