Meguiars tech wax or cleaner carnuba wax I do that 1-2 times a week and california duster sometimes twice a day depending on where I drive or if pollen is really bad. you have a dark truck too these dark colors look great after a fresh wax but they SHOW EVERYTHING it sucks. I will never buy dark again. But if theres too much dust and stuff to just dust off I use Lucas mist quickwax. Its in a blue spray bottle you just mist on and wipe off with a microfiber, I can do my whole truck with that stuff in about 10 minutes or less. I even use it to shine my rims in between polishes sometimes.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I wanna know where you found 42oz of quik detailer for 5 bucks. that's like a 16oz bottle here.

Its actually a 32oz bottle. Most walmarts will have it at the end of the car detailing aisle with a big sign that says 5 dollars.

I fux wit the ICE. I was a septic. But now I am a firm user of that. Switched up from Meguires Detail spray to ICE.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I love to detail mine self,and i use Dodo Juice.It coms from Engeland.

It is a bit expensive,but how you apply it,remove it is unbeliveble !

And there is the shine and stand time of the wax.3 to 4 monts is nothing.

And do your self a favor,when its dusty of a bit dirty,dont take a microfiber towl and clean it.

Even that can cause scratches of the awefull swirls.And on dark cars,they are a crime !

Just hose it down and dry it wit a drying towl.And for that extra glos and or protection,quick detail it.

use this to clean off all the dust and dirt:

Quick detail

Then use this after:

Quick wax

I could take a picture of my car tomorrow if ya want. I did those two things last week. Amazingly it's sunny for like a week here and there's a ton of dust on the roads. My car still looks shiny and not much dust on it at all. Those Meguiar products work awesome.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Meguiars wax and spray detailer on the weekends. California Car Duster during the week when you are in a hurry.

...oh and a can of spray air, like you use to clean computer keyboards. (I use it at work when the lawncare guys get dust/grass all over my clean car!)

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Just carry a microfiber towel or California duster in your car and do a quick wipe down everyday. I do it on occasion if I just washed my car and its dirty a day or two later, I wipe it down and its good to go.

Same Here takes a a minute or two and ready to roll dust free lol

Archived