Sonic Electronix

well a few yrs back when i first got into car audio, i think it was crutch field that sold wireing harnesses that all u had to do was plug it into ur factory plugs and then into the back of the headunit and u was done, no need to wire to the plug that came with the deck, u just put what car u got, adn what deck, and it shows u the connector and that was all

ied try to find pics but i dont remember what they called em but they would be a good thing for starter noobs so they dont fuk up factory wires cutting shit,

heres a pic i think, they had em for alpine, clarion, kenwood, pioneer, sony, and a few others, they sold the instalation kit with this wireing plug like u see in the pic, i just wished they still sold these, would make shit alot easier

53264-lg.jpg

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

my first time ever seein that, but then again i never go to crutchfield. do you remember how much it used to be?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I always end up making my own harness..lol... honestly, I don't think I'm using a single wire on the factory harness

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Best buys sells them, i think its like 20 buks to the part that goes to your car and 20 for the stereo and then its just a plug n play. I bought these for my moms expedition, but this was like 2 years ago

Edited by StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

hmm, cool then, ya i kno how to crimp and what knot the regular harnesses but plug n play still is better, ive always thought it was cool

and bestbuy sells em?

prolly why there able to install a system from scratch in 30min lol

anyone kno where i can get factory plugs for a 99 tacoma? i want to play around with my stock radio that i took out of my truck and i think this is the only way to be able to do so, i was gunna put stock cdplayer on top and pioneer on bottom lol

i guess i can check the junkyard tho

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif