XS Power

what years/models? I have a 97 and mine doesnt slip even with about half inch of slack, and my AC pully being a tad crooked. Ha.

One was a 93 civic and the other (i believe) was a 95 accord... I may be wrong that was a while ago... but i believe that some new pulleys helped out a lot... Like i said it was a while back.

Maybe you should read before you try and look smart.. I have used other alts but wanted to step up to a 250 amp so i went with xs.. None of the other alts had issues like this, so other ones will work... Good try tho..

maybe YOU arnt listening. you tried other alts then stepped up to a 250amp alt. the more amperage the alt, the harder it is to turn. then bam, belt slip. what do you think could make black rubber come out of the alt??? its was the belt dude. these guys are right. they arnt "trying" to look smart, they know what they are talking about. you just bashed a company that did everything right. sorry you dont like that you are wrong but we all are wrong some times.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Dude no need to be a major dick about it....... You misunderstood the point completely, the point is, if Nathan is trying to help out and you are fed up with it, then you have no need to be Very disappointed in anything. Things happen, not every alt comes out perfect, but you're right, i just try to look smart, good job, remember that next time when people try to help.......

:werd_msword:

people get way too much shit for trying to help. no wonder most of the veterans dont do it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

First off, as I told you before, I am sorry the alt didn't work for you. As I also told you a couple times belt slipping does not have to be due to a lose belt. If you do not have enough belt wrap on the alternator pulley and you add in a high output alternator the belt can start to slip. This was very evident with all the rubber that was on the front of the alt when we got it.

Yes, I offered you a refund from the start, because we do not want to leave you stuck with a product that doesn't live up to your expectations as I have also told you a few times. In the video I sent you it was evident that the alternator was working, but something wasn't working while installed on your application. With everything considered the problems you were having was most likely due to the belt slipping. That is why there was a suggestion of trying to go with a 150 to 200amp alt and see if that would work for you, although we have never had a problem with our other customers with Honda applications like yours.

Again sorry the alternator didn't work for you. I will check and see what happend with the refund. I do not know how they do credits for paypal customers. Just not sure what else we could have done. You got an alternator that was working when we tested it, but it did not work for you. So, we offered you a refund or a switch to a lower amperage alternator.

Hope you get one that works for you. DC, Iraggi, and Mechman are all good options.

In the underlined statement, that really sums it up.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Nathan is there a reason in the the amperage was only 205 tops never nothing near 250 in that video??? Mine was ordered as a 250...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Nathan is there a reason in the the amperage was only 205 tops never nothing near 250 in that video??? Mine was ordered as a 250...

Yes there is. As I also stated that was part of series of tests that we completed on that alt. In that test the alt was not being tested for max output. It was simply a test to make sure the voltage output was correct and that it was working, since you were questioning the voltage output. I didn't video the whole test, because I didn't think it was needed. In the future I will video the complete testing process.

The billing department is going to refund you the rest of your payment. The person that completed the refund had never refunded money through paypal, so they didn't know the proper way to do it. Should be cleared up today.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg