XS Power

Ok so just to keep it simple im very unhappy with xs power... I ordered a 250 amp alt and was told i would have it a week from ordering day.. I didnt receive the alt till over a week past the time i was supposed to. Apon receiving it it had a funny noise, and was told it was ok... I installed it and couldnt find a belt.. Mind you xs said stock belt in which it wasnt... The belt was 2 sizes up from stock.. When i put it in it would not charge above 13.x volts with everything off just the car running, and my battery light stayed on... I was told i could send it back, so i did.. They didnt get it till 4 days after Bales had signed for it... Then i was told the alt worked fine, that i should down grade... WTF i want a working 250 amp alt.. They swore it was a lose belt .. The belt was sooo tight it was about to snap.. But they still claim its all the belt.. When i took the alt of it had black soot on it and they swear its belt rubber... I was just offered a refund in every PM with Nathan as he didnt give a fuck to help me... Then when i did get my money refunded i got charged 20 dollars thru paypal.. Why they couldnt just refund it who knows... So now i have no alt, a belt thats no good that cost 25 bucks, plus the ppl i paid for help and now the paypal bs.. Xs has cost me about 150 dollars and i received nothing but stress.. I will never deal with them again.. .

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Ok so just to keep it simple im very unhappy with xs power... I ordered a 250 amp alt and was told i would have it a week from ordering day.. I didnt receive the alt till over a week past the time i was supposed to. Apon receiving it it had a funny noise, and was told it was ok... I installed it and couldnt find a belt.. Mind you xs said stock belt in which it wasnt... The belt was 2 sizes up from stock.. When i put it in it would not charge above 13.x volts with everything off just the car running, and my battery light stayed on... I was told i could send it back, so i did.. They didnt get it till 4 days after Bales had signed for it... Then i was told the alt worked fine, that i should down grade... WTF i want a working 250 amp alt.. They swore it was a lose belt .. The belt was sooo tight it was about to snap.. But they still claim its all the belt.. When i took the alt of it had black soot on it and they swear its belt rubber... I was just offered a refund in every PM with Nathan as he didnt give a fuck to help me... Then when i did get my money refunded i got charged 20 dollars thru paypal.. Why they couldnt just refund it who knows... So now i have no alt, a belt thats no good that cost 25 bucks, plus the ppl i paid for help and now the paypal bs.. Xs has cost me about 150 dollars and i received nothing but stress.. I will never deal with them again.. .

Be glad your not in my spot. Believe me when I say that.

And for it not working I guess the courier must have dropped it. (Detect the sarcasm)

wow thats rough bro!... that kinda stuff is what scares me from purchasing an alt...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I dont understand some companies.. I really wish more ppl ran shit like Rusty @ DC sound lab...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

the build

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

I can understand your frustration, but building an alt isn't like a walk around the block... It could be working perfectly for them, but every application is different. I.E: Test bench is not the same as your car

Don't like how they tell you that there is nothing wrong with the setup when there clearly is...good luck. 8)

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

First off, as I told you before, I am sorry the alt didn't work for you. As I also told you a couple times belt slipping does not have to be due to a lose belt. If you do not have enough belt wrap on the alternator pulley and you add in a high output alternator the belt can start to slip. This was very evident with all the rubber that was on the front of the alt when we got it.

Yes, I offered you a refund from the start, because we do not want to leave you stuck with a product that doesn't live up to your expectations as I have also told you a few times. In the video I sent you it was evident that the alternator was working, but something wasn't working while installed on your application. With everything considered the problems you were having was most likely due to the belt slipping. That is why there was a suggestion of trying to go with a 150 to 200amp alt and see if that would work for you, although we have never had a problem with our other customers with Honda applications like yours.

Again sorry the alternator didn't work for you. I will check and see what happend with the refund. I do not know how they do credits for paypal customers. Just not sure what else we could have done. You got an alternator that was working when we tested it, but it did not work for you. So, we offered you a refund or a switch to a lower amperage alternator.

Hope you get one that works for you. DC, Iraggi, and Mechman are all good options.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

now that's good customer services

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Ehh its no a concern anymore... I choose to not go with xs, they told me the wrong info the entire time so it is what it is.. I wont have a pissing contest with anyone, i said my part he said his...

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

the build

Youtube channel