memphis mojo 12s 250 shipped

You think these would take 1500 daily? Maybe I could set the gains to 1k ea, but do you think they'd take 1500 each?

One of my systems, that is now about 6 years old is running the M3's, 4 12's and has about 1600 RMS going to each of them and I have played them hard... Never blown them and till this day play fine... They should be fine and those are some strong ass subs, I love them! The truck is no longer mine, but I took a vid from my droid phone to post on my youtube...

One of my systems, that is now about 6 years old is running the M3's, 4 12's and has about 1600 RMS going to each of them and I have played them hard... Never blown them and till this day play fine... They should be fine and those are some strong ass subs, I love them! The truck is no longer mine, but I took a vid from my droid phone to post on my youtube...

I can attest to that, I owned it after he did and now someone else has the truck (when did the roof start getting rusty??) ... those subs take a beating. That system been taking a beating for 6 yrs and still going.

I can attest to that, I owned it after he did and now someone else has the truck (when did the roof start getting rusty??) ... those subs take a beating. That system been taking a beating for 6 yrs and still going.

I don't know when it got rusty... But to go back on topic... They will hammer!!!

Will u sell one and how much shipped to 93308

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

i have the same subs with 1100 watts on each sub box peaked @ 43hz did a 148.9 legal on the termlab but was able to burp a 152+@45hz with a little more power in my blazer.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Archived