Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

can't go wrong with badass and proven gear. Sweet setup man

I guess so! Thanks

Very nice dude, looks alot cleaner than mine lol, thanks for all your help too.

Thanks man, and no problem. Need anything else lemme know.

nice job

Thanks

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Each day i work on this though i feel like a loser. I always told myself i wouldn't try to be like Meade, and now i have XS batts and RF amps....

meade-itis

i feel like when i get the car back, shes getting some nice batts and an alt

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Ok this is confusing the hell out of me and cut me some slack I'm a bit out of it LOL.

-You have 3/0 gauge ground wires coming out from the front battery right? Where are they going to?

-And then the 1/0 gauge positive wire coming out from the front going to the back batteries right?

I'm asking this because I unsuccessfully added a second battery and the amp in the back totally passed through the back battery to the front and drained it... Idk why, but your setup looks real clean so I wanted to see how exactly you did it. Thanks and sorry if it sounds stupid. :drinks:

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

meade-itis

i feel like when i get the car back, shes getting some nice batts and an alt

Thats prolly good. Can't hurt anything but the wallet.

Damn youre ballin now. Got an RF Amp 2j4ome0.gif

You've used that one before...

Doh.gif

Ok this is confusing the hell out of me and cut me some slack I'm a bit out of it LOL.

-You have 3/0 gauge ground wires coming out from the front battery right? Where are they going to?

-And then the 1/0 gauge positive wire coming out from the front going to the back batteries right?

I'm asking this because I unsuccessfully added a second battery and the amp in the back totally passed through the back battery to the front and drained it... Idk why, but your setup looks real clean so I wanted to see how exactly you did it. Thanks and sorry if it sounds stupid. :drinks:

Hopefully i can help. I have 3 batteries wired in parallel. The wires coming out of the front battery (all 1/0 actually) are the big 3

plus one wire coming from the + going to the back and one from the - going to the back.

The + wire going back is hooked directly to the 2nd batt + terminal which has a wire going directly to the + terminal on the 3rd batt. The - wire going back is hooked directly to the - terminal on the 2nd batt which is connected to the - terminal on the 3rd battery. The batteries in the back are NOT connected to the body or frame. They are grounded through the - cable that goes to the front battery.

Looks good!

Thanks man!

loving the trunk set up with the trim pieces, did u notice a difference with the new header?

Thanks, and i installed the AEM intake and headers at different times and actually felt the same difference with both. They gave a little better power at the bottom end of the rpm range as well as a ton better throttle response.

If you looking to getting some headers i recommend spending a decent amount on them and actually getting name brand stuff. I spent $60 and had to get rid of a rad fan for the o2 sensor to fit, and the whole setup did NOT seal well at all. I'm not happy but the old phrase is true here... beggars can't be choosers.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

[quote name='EclipseChris' date='13 October 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1287002804' post='1237980'

Hopefully i can help. I have 3 batteries wired in parallel. The wires coming out of the front battery (all 1/0 actually) are the big 3

plus one wire coming from the + going to the back and one from the - going to the back.

The + wire going back is hooked directly to the 2nd batt + terminal which has a wire going directly to the + terminal on the 3rd batt. The - wire going back is hooked directly to the - terminal on the 2nd batt which is connected to the - terminal on the 3rd battery. The batteries in the back are NOT connected to the body or frame. They are grounded through the - cable that goes to the front battery.

Ok so you've got two of the three negatives coming out of the front battery accounted for: one goes to the back battery, and the other goes to the frame as part of the big3... where does the third one go?

edit: or are you saying you have two different grounds for the front battery for the big 3?

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

Ok so you've got two of the three negatives coming out of the front battery accounted for: one goes to the back battery, and the other goes to the frame as part of the big3... where does the third one go?

edit: or are you saying you have two different grounds for the front battery for the big 3?

Negative goes to body,engine, and rear batts. Thats all.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived