Jump to content

Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered


Recommended Posts

Posted

Stolen last night Aug 7 2010 from my driveway

This thief keeps coming around, I have leads

I know the guy is black, medium build 25 - 28yrs old, and broke in to a abandoned apt down the street where he was kicked out of this morning. He had something that had our phone number on it, and the apartment company called us to let us know they had a back pack with our personals in it

This guy keeps steeling from our neighborhood, and better believe when I see this guy again, if I can point him out, he wont be steeling anymore

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

Just rolling on stock rims now, and has sundown, and Faultline Custom stickers on the windows in the back

I have more current pics will DL later

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

thats uber ghey ken! find that mofo so he can have his proper beatdown :angry: !

hope ur truck is recovered & that MFer is in jail.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Posted

Fuckin assholes... sorry to hear that, they should hang these animals in public.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Posted

you're kidding me bro.....you've had a bad run lately, seems everytime you come up a bit, slammed back down. sorry to hear homie :bull: hope you get er back in one piece

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

That fuckin sucks man. I would be out to kill someone. Hope it turns up soon with no damages.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

Wow thats :bull: :bull: :bull: sorry to hear that hommie hope you have insurance I know it doesn't make it any better but it's a start. Hope that they find the guy and your ride unharmed.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

you're kidding me bro.....you've had a bad run lately, seems everytime you come up a bit, slammed back down. sorry to hear homie :bull: hope you get er back in one piece

no shit man, Iam just ready to give up on everything

I just started working 2 weeks ago, that was the best thing to happen in a year or so..

but yeah, family, car stuff, etc, I dont get it, what the hell did I do ya know?

all I know is,

black male medium build 25 - 28 black hoody, possibly named Andrew

I happen to know a guy named drew always wearing a black hoody, but is more like 40 - 45

but sadly he matches the description

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Man that sucks i hope that your ride is returned in one piece.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...