Sonic Electronix

ok so right now i have 4 12s and i have 2 batterys the stock one and a stinger dry cell batt. so i have a parts car that a 06 honda civic.... the same exact car as mine but its black the cars totaled and we rebuilt mine but it has all the engine and everything else besides the bumper and hood. do you think it would hurt if i put a second alt on my car and also i can get another dry cell stinger batt for 40 bucks from my friend would it hurts if i put all that on there???

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

^^^

X2

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

sounds good guys i would way rather have an eletrical system thats over the top useless the not have a good one and im just gonna get the stuff put it now that way it might be a little easier when i go to wall it with 6 12s, plus 40 bucks for a 250 buck battery is kinda hard to pass up

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea i would totally beef up the electrical, always way better to have a good electrical system to produce that powa!

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

^^x2 doesnt matter if you put 4 alternators. thats why there is a fuse from bat to amp. always try to have a strong electrical system because if you decide to change your mind on your current set up and want to go something bigger, you would already have the power to supply the amp with no stress.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived