Sonic Electronix

GP, do you think the bolts you used to mount your subs inverted would hold up & not strip out the fiberglass & MDF ring during an accident? Just askin cuz they are mounted inverted & would have more force applied to them in a crash than subs mounted regularly.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

GP, do you think the bolts you used to mount your subs inverted would hold up & not strip out the fiberglass & MDF ring during an accident? Just askin cuz they are mounted inverted & would have more force applied to them in a crash than subs mounted regularly.

Very true I would like to know that too?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

my shits to big and heavy to be flyin up lol

:rolleyes: No its not, when you're in a wreck shit flies man

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Chris....Not saying that it couldnt happen to me....cuz it could ...and Id be a hurtin unit..Because Id be willing to bet ...even at a 20 mph impact it would peel them subs right out of there...But my Cav gets driven...2..maybe 3 times a month...i putter around town with it... it only goes out of town ...on a trailer....

like i said tho,,,,it could happen...all it takes is one time...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

:rolleyes: No its not, when you're in a wreck shit flies man

X10...........

I dont care if you have a box with 20 ....12s in it....in the right impact.............youd be wearin it...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........