Sonic Electronix

Thinking Of Starting A New Line Of Amps...

I am pretty interested what your doing, I would like to see 3000 watts rms @ 14.4v, .7ohm, strappable.

though 4-2200 watt rms amps in would do the job just as well.

yea, an amp that is rated at most real world coil configurations. i mean, most subs say 1ohm, but are truly.7 ohms. i think the 2ohm idea is solid as well, b/c kicker seems to be the main brand with those type of impendences. that could be a competitive idea.

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea, an amp that is rated at most real world coil configurations. i mean, most subs say 1ohm, but are truly.7 ohms. i think the 2ohm idea is solid as well, b/c kicker seems to be the main brand with those type of impendences. that could be a competitive idea.

There is a possibility (and dont get your hopes up on it- im going to do extensive testing first) that i could warrant at .7.. (most zenon stuff is good down that low) no lower.. im not even comfortable at .5...

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

taht would require some custom tooling. i am trying to get off the ground here man:) but if i am successful, you can expect many more things!

this is the right site to ask people about wut they want so im pretty confident ull get off the ground and when u do i wanna see that water cooling man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build