Sonic Electronix

Ways to make myself not be heard from far away

For the record, i hate showing off. I noticed my system is heard from far away despite all the sound deadener i used. My subs are faced toward the rear in my trunk, i am planning to have them faced forward towards the cabin in a new box, sealing off the trunk. I know this will gain spl, but will this also prevent me being heard from far away since my trunk wont rattle and stuff?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

it will help with rattles but your still goin to be heard with your windows down if you don't want to "show off" keep the volume down when your in city traffic or turn down the bass and keep the volume at a moderate level or keep your windows up all the time and keep the volume down

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

close your windows and sound will stay inside :good:

lol at this thread i think a few days ago there was one with someone wondering "how to get the sound outside the car" :rofl:

You could always be me? lol, I dont know what it is about my car, but you cant hear it outside the car at all, but inside hella dbs for a 12

i guess i meant rattle but really no bass and yes alex i dont want my shit get stolen lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

close your windows and sound will stay inside :good:

lol at this thread i think a few days ago there was one with someone wondering "how to get the sound outside the car" :rofl:

there was. as least this idea i can approve of. that other guy is an idiot.

not much you can do about the bass getting out of the car. other than getting bullet proof windows and covering the panels in concrete. then putting foam spikes over every inch of the inside. i think that might do it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

just ride around with windows up. and yeah seal foward for less rattle.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived