Thought id see what some of yall do see if i could try it but i do this

monday i work out 1 hour in the mid day or morning then an hour after work around 930.

Tuesday i swimm 1000meters in the morning then run for two miles.

wensday is the same as monday

thursday is the same as tuesday

then friday i do it all i swim 1k meters run two miles do 40 push ups and 40 sit ups to warm up then lift at night for an hour.

but next week ima start running with my dads molly pack he had to wear in iraq and start off with just the pack then work my way up to 80lbs

thought id see what yall do hit up some ideas

Monday chest

flat bench, incline dumb bells, decline, weighted dips, cable flies (by now my chest says OUCH)

Tuesday...36 mins HIIT training 4mph for 2 min and 10mph 1 min interval until 36 mins is up. much more effective for fat loss.

Wednesday back

sldl, lawn mower pulls, seated cable rown, reverse sit ups, bent over rows, some sit down machines...abs.

Thursday HIIT training same as Tuesday,

Friday Legs

Squat or deadlift or rack pulls. calf raises. leg curls, lunges.

Saturday...arms...

self explanatory.

sunday rest.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

monday-upper body. chest presses, curls, skull crushers....in that order 3 times with weight progressively rising each time. (ex. crushers: 55 to 60 to 65) then second half is wrist curls, wheel, pushups/flys. same way as first half, 3 times around with weight getting bigger...sometimes I sub in horizontal rows instead of pushups or flys

tuesday- (hurt my sciatic nerve so I dont have much of an option) either basketball for an 1.5-2 hours, or stationary bike for around 7-8 miles. cant run on treadmill cuz itll hurt my leg

lift every other day, bike on days I dont lift.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

for the summer:

monday: wrist movements with some index/middle finger twitches

tuseday-thursday: same as monday

friday-saturday: stand all day and sell shoes

sunday: basketball, and boy am I sore.

Here is a lil vid from sunday... unfortunately this was at the end and I was pretty tired lol

so it really depends more on what your body type is... how much do you weigh? body fat %... What are your goals and what are your current maxes on bench, squat, deadlift, leg press, lat pulls, dumbell curls....

I'm 20 5'8'' 200lbs.. I cage fight/ wrestled @ ucm... I squat 525, bench 365, deadlift 560, leg press??? well over 1500lbs... lat pulls i do 540 for 2 sets of 10 so idn... dumbell curls, 70 lb. dumbells for 5 each arm.

My workouts are extremely hard and will push you to your limit.

Monday is chest... No flat bench if you have been doing it for the last couple months. Start with dumbell chest press, 6 sets for 10 going up at least 20lbs per set. I start with 80s for warm up and end with 150s get about 6.. idea is go to failure on every set. You need a spotter for this... I go to failure on ever set on every lift i do.

Decline chest press 4x10

Incline chest press 4x10

Cable flies 6x10

Decline push ups 4x30

go to failure on every set and increase weight by at least 20 lbs. If using plates then put another plate of the same size on. Take about 30-45 sec max break between sets. You do this for every body part and you'll be one of the strongest guys you know. As i said I'm 20 I work at 24 hour fitness and im one of the top 20 strongest guys in the gym for sure. We have about 10k members at my gym...

Fore more workouts PM me ill help you out.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

so it really depends more on what your body type is... how much do you weigh? body fat %... What are your goals and what are your current maxes on bench, squat, deadlift, leg press, lat pulls, dumbell curls....

I'm 20 5'8'' 200lbs.. I cage fight/ wrestled @ ucm... I squat 525, bench 365, deadlift 560, leg press??? well over 1500lbs... lat pulls i do 540 for 2 sets of 10 so idn... dumbell curls, 70 lb. dumbells for 5 each arm.

My workouts are extremely hard and will push you to your limit.

Monday is chest... No flat bench if you have been doing it for the last couple months. Start with dumbell chest press, 6 sets for 10 going up at least 20lbs per set. I start with 80s for warm up and end with 150s get about 6.. idea is go to failure on every set. You need a spotter for this... I go to failure on ever set on every lift i do.

Decline chest press 4x10

Incline chest press 4x10

Cable flies 6x10

Decline push ups 4x30

go to failure on every set and increase weight by at least 20 lbs. If using plates then put another plate of the same size on. Take about 30-45 sec max break between sets. You do this for every body part and you'll be one of the strongest guys you know. As i said I'm 20 I work at 24 hour fitness and im one of the top 20 strongest guys in the gym for sure. We have about 10k members at my gym...

Fore more workouts PM me ill help you out.

jesus lol im 18 5'9" and weigh 130. high motabolism ftl but i put on ten pounds since i graduated and im doing my weight gainers and a ton of protien and pasta's so its working out right now

I'm 20 5'8'' 200lbs..

Man I was 187-190lbs of muscle at my peak (5'8" as well) back when I was 19-20 (peak), but when I started partying that all went down the tube. Most of it turned to fat, but around 24 I lost it all and have been sitting around 150-155 since. I can't even imagine working out that much ever again, it just took up too much time, but while I was doing it I loved it... One of those love/hate kinda things, at least for me, keeping it up was easy, starting was the PITA. Either which way mad props man, it takes some serious dedication to keep up that kind of mass.

Now days I would just like 165 with a 2/4 pack and I would be happy.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts