Jump to content

who has the best avatar ?!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i think one of the funny ones i like is doug118's that shit makes me laugh everytime because it reminds me of someone tellin me stop and i just keep going harder at what ever im doing lol. which is youre favorite ?

2evdl54.png


2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)
Posted

Hmm... Kranny has a good one. And I forget his user name but the dog raping the girls face get's me a bit too. Darkjustice has had me watching his the whole way through a few times... A lot of good ones.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Posted

whoever has the one where the black guy opens the door, screams then closes it makes me lol everytime

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

Finkster? the creepy guy wiggling the two fingers at the cam lol

avatar_3475.gif

Posted

I always have liked twistedchilds. He always has something funny.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted

Hmm... Kranny has a good one. And I forget his user name but the dog raping the girls face get's me a bit too. Darkjustice has had me watching his the whole way through a few times... A lot of good ones.

MWHUAAAA! stage one of my plan is complete

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...