Sonic Electronix

i am looking for a pair of headphones for around $400..

i heard alot of good things about the dr. dre beats yet i like the sq on the Bose QuietComfort 15 yet rockford makes some good stuff

if you have another idea for headphones, feel free to say

Edited by thafreek

• 4 weeks later...

My friend has let me barrow his beats for a few days to test them out and I loved them but people around me could also here what I was listening to. I did like the Bose qc15's and they were very quit and had GREAT SQL.

Edited by thafreek

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/image-overview/ I have a pair of the s4 and they sound amazing! I could only imagine what the x10's sound like Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Gah, weighing in late I know but god damn, people who like Bose, Beats by Dre, I'm loosely assuming you've never heard anything good.

I was APPALLED by the Beats. They sounded so dead, lifeless, completely flat. I would rather listen to stock ipod earbuds. At least they're slightly dynamic.

'Good' headphones are things like AKG, Sennheiser, Grado, Shure... generally the uglier it is, the better it's going to sound.

Beats by Dre (made by Monster, need I say more?) are blingy shit, kinda like Skullcandy.

/rant.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I like the rockford ear buds they jam and are cheap in comparison!!!!!!!!!

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back