ok. thanks. i will keeps my eyes open next time i can get to auto parts store

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

What kind of vehicle is this going into? If it is a n/a I wouldn't recommend a cold air intake, a SRI is nice with a faster throttle response.

To your question, no. You will not need a second breather. For advice I would really look to AEM, K&N, or WeaponR for the best intake systems.

Stay away from bomz and other cheap eBay knockoffs. It may look like all the other intake systems but they are made with cheaper materials and without proven and tested pipe bends and angles. It's all about clean airflow.

Rule of thumb for custom cars whether its audio, engine, paint, or accessories...you get what you pay for.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

it's going into a 2010 kia forte koup. auto tranny. 4 cylindar theta engine. 16 valve. dohc. and that's all i know about that engine. and i only got a cheap intake off ebay for the tubing. they only make a couple differnt intakes for my car. and they are waaaaaaay more than i can afford right now. and i am gettting a new filter. i dont not trust the one that comes on it.

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

2010 kia forte koup

What kind of vehicle is this going into? If it is a n/a I wouldn't recommend a cold air intake, a SRI is nice with a faster throttle response.

To your question, no. You will not need a second breather. For advice I would really look to AEM, K&N, or WeaponR for the best intake systems.

Stay away from bomz and other cheap eBay knockoffs. It may look like all the other intake systems but they are made with cheaper materials and without proven and tested pipe bends and angles. It's all about clean airflow.

Rule of thumb for custom cars whether its audio, engine, paint, or accessories...you get what you pay for.

Why wouldn't you recommend a CAI just because its N/A? My Mustang is N/A and the CAI and tune did wonders on top of my other mods.

Note to the OP, if you do go CAI, get a flash tuner to go with it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

what is a flash tuner? is that the device that reflashes the ecu?

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

2010 kia forte koup

Why wouldn't you recommend a CAI just because its N/A? My Mustang is N/A and the CAI and tune did wonders on top of my other mods.

Note to the OP, if you do go CAI, get a flash tuner to go with it.

Biggest difference being your engine. But for his smaller engine, a little more torque and a faster throttle response.

Basic differences between short ram and cold air being air temperature andair density. On a n/a vehicle the hp gains even with a tune are still single digits and not a huge gap.

The difference really becomes apparent when induction is forced. So in my honest opinion, why not have less restriction in the higher rpms, more torque, and a quicker throttle response?

I mean...you're going to see gains either way. But for his setup the sri would be my advice

ummm. so are you saying short ram, CAI, tune? what?

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

2010 kia forte koup

what is a flash tuner? is that the device that reflashes the ecu?

Basically devices that are customizable to change and adjust detonation, air to fuel ratios, and such. Since you are increasing the amount of air entering the engine you would want fuel to match to see the best gains possible.

Archived