Ground Zero mosque: too close for comfort?

First off who is THEY ???Do you not think of it as a slap in the face to the native amerians that we give them a few bits of there OWN land ?Im pretty sure a mosque in NY doesnt mean they conqured the land ,And if "They" came on tv saying they did im pretty sure you wouldnt say you guys own the US.

Zomg !!! Thank you!!! I in no way justify 911......but we live in the land of the free! And it took centuries of murder and theft to attain that freedom ;)

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Well, I honestly have no problems with it, although I can understand why others do. In my opinion, the people who attacked us were not of the Islamic faith as they have claimed. The Qur'an is against violence. I don't see the reason to deny actual Muslims a place to worship because a couple of douche bags perverted their faith.

This is a direct quote from the man behind these plans to build this "super mosque" Friday, May 07, 2010

911 MOSQUE IMAM FEISAL ABDUL RAUF BLAMES CHRISTIANS: "THE US AND THE WEST MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE HARM THEY HAVE DONE TO MUSLIMS BEFORE TERRORISM CAN END" Tell me this isn't a slap in the face. Yes America was formed on the idea of freedom of religion. The Christian religion. The Pilgrims came here to get away from the persecution of the English Church. (started by Henry the Eighth. What a wonderful man he was)Our Founding Fathers NEVER meant for it to mean ALL religions. People twist the Constitution to whatever they deem to be right. NOT what the spirit of WHY it was created. Oh and by the way when it says "Free Men" it meant free property owning white men. AKA those in power with the right to vote. DO I believe that we as a society cannot co-exist? No but to take something completely out of context is just out right ignorant.

Charles Wolf says it would be wrong to prevent the building of a mosqueOne group that says its aim is to defend freedom of speech against what it calls "Islamic supremacist intimidation" is arranging a rally at Ground Zero in protest at the plans.Many wholeheartedly reject such a stance. Among them is Charles Wolf, an energetic man who has been heavily involved in the discussions over what should be built at Ground Zero in place of the Twin Towers.He says many of the victims' families - like him - believe the Islamic centre should be built.

"The Muslims are not responsible for 9/11. There have been extremists in all religions," he says. "Denying them the ability to build a mosque… would be like London denying the Roman Catholic Church the opportunity to build a church during the years of the IRA bombings." All sides know this is a deeply sensitive issue. It's one that raises important questions about the place of Muslims in American society today. Almost a decade on from the 9/11 attacks, this country is still grappling with their aftermath.

this is for the people that probably wont read her post cause its long. the guys arent buildin a mosque from the ground up. a business owner is comverting his property into it, and he has support from the community which he didnt have to go out of his way to get given hes within his rights to do it. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO SAY IT SYMBOLIZES

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

This is a direct quote from the man behind these plans to build this "super mosque" Friday, May 07, 2010

911 MOSQUE IMAM FEISAL ABDUL RAUF BLAMES CHRISTIANS: "THE US AND THE WEST MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE HARM THEY HAVE DONE TO MUSLIMS BEFORE TERRORISM CAN END" Tell me this isn't a slap in the face. Yes America was formed on the idea of freedom of religion. The Christian religion. The Pilgrims came here to get away from the persecution of the English Church. (started by Henry the Eighth. What a wonderful man he was)Our Founding Fathers NEVER meant for it to mean ALL religions. People twist the Constitution to whatever they deem to be right. NOT what the spirit of WHY it was created. Oh and by the way when it says "Free Men" it meant free property owning white men. AKA those in power with the right to vote. DO I believe that we as a society cannot co-exist? No but to take something completely out of context is just out right ignorant.

so what youre sayin is if youre not christian and white the constitution doesnt include you?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lets flip it the other way. How would Muslim countries react if people decided to put Christian churches around the corner from the many places we have bombed in their countries?

theyd do the same thing some idiot will probably do. burn it to the ground. but that doesnt make it right in any way. if hes within his rights hes within his rights. you cant say everyone should have rights, but then turn around and say they can only if its approved by the general public

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well i dident feel like reading but this is just my opinion since ive read through the links before awile ago..

its stupid, i dont understand why there so persistant on building the mosque there, they should know there going to get harrased, even tho they may not be in anyway related to anything that happend, hell i live right next to a mosque that was built shortly after 9/11 and they got shutdown countless times in the building process...they even shot off guns there first day there, and the day after they got shutdown AGAIN, every night from like 8-1 in the morning there ALLAHHHING all night its fucking annoying, im not racist or anything but cmon...

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If the intention of the guy trying to found the mosque is truly doing so to create emotional harm to Americans as stated above, then no, he should not be allowed and will most likely be sued if he does accomplish it due to causing emotional distress. However, if he is sincere in wanting a mosque for the pure reason of what it is, then he should be allowed to proceed with no hindrances.

Archived