Ground Zero mosque: too close for comfort?

Ground Zero mosque: too close for comfort? The proposed creation of an Islamic centre at Ground Zero has New Yorkers pitting appeals for tolerance against appeals for respect for the bereaved, writes Alex Spillius.

Link

New York bus ad opposing planned ground zero mosque approved From CNN's Julie Cannold: An ad opposing a planned mosque near ground zero will soon appear on some New York City buses after getting the green light from the city's Metropolitan Transportation Authority

CNN

US sends Ground Zero mosque imam to Middle East The Obama administration has been criticised for sending to the imam behind controversial plans for a mosque next to the site of the September 11 attacks to the Middle East.

Link

While there may be freedom of religion here I do believe that at some point a line should be drawn, and a mosque just happens to be that line. A mosque only two blocks from Ground Zero, that is a slap in the face not only to us as Americans but to the survivors and victims families of 9/11.

I doubt itll be up for long if it even does make it through being built....NYers are very intolerant, especially when it comes to a sore subject such as this....and yes, it is still a sore subject

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I don't need to click the links, but yes its a slap in the face

The people who wanted to bring the mosques never wanted to bring them by the WTC before 9/11, why do they want to bring them after 9/11?

Just to say, "Yeah, we were here, we f****d you up"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that youre assuming is such. and explain to me how its a propaganda move

They have a history of this. They build a mosque to symbolize their conquest of that land. When they first proposed this particular one, they even referred to it as such.

There are plenty of mosques in Manhattan. Why do they need this one.

Having a Muslim mosque only two blocks away from where Muslim extremist used our own planes to bomb our own buildings and kill thousands of our own people. Ground Zero is sacred ground, people jumped to their deaths, crumbled to their deaths with the buildings as they crumbled. Yes its a slap in the face.

And Im against any mosque being built for the purpose of extremist being able to have a training camp and continue with their plots to bomb us and kill us.

Even if they get it approved, how are they going to have it built? Is the teamsters going to truck in the cement? Is the unions going to let the construction crews build it? Please.

And yes, when someone kills people in the name of their religion, then build a church for their religion right at that spot, then its a SLAP IN THE FACE.

And if you don't think the terrorists did that in the name of their religion, you need to grow the fuck up. Yes, not all islamists are terrorists, but the ones who are not terrorists understand why we do not want this mosque built there. That tells me that the ones that DO want it built are either up to no good, or just want to shove it up our noses.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived