SO this dude thinks he is louder than me. Is the way they start their threads...

Guys, unless you are sitting in the lanes with a meter attached, who gives a fawk if a dude with some Sony subs thinks he is louder than you.. really some of the threads on here are pathetic.

Or if your system will be louder when you get XX brand subs or XX brand amps.. If you don't have them.. you don't have jack. What is the point of your arguments? "some day you will be louder" and once again WHO cares?

I have been in car audio for over 20 years and I hear things like the above so much it just drives me mad. If you are happy with your install/equipment then cool but the "bench bass racing" is pathetic.

Now I am not knocking anyone posting up a nice build because we all want to see them, quality install are like art. But, the high school parking lot stories have to end...

Sorry if this seems like a rant... but it is...

Oh, and how do you know if it is you that I am talking about?

Look for the old "cool story bro".

Edited by david in germany

dont worry about a coool story bro from me, but you can look out for that bowl of "U MAD?"

:)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Man I know how u feel. The other day some dude pulled up next to me with some piece of shit sounding system and thought he could beat the block down and I thought....man this dudes lucky Cuz if I had my sundown subs back in I would shut his ass down. Sucka....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Very true statement. I like those ppl that drop over a couple grand on a system that they 1. Know nothing about 2. Still sounds like crap. Everyone knows the box makes or breaks how subs sound!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

I am lucky if I can pull 133-135db in the Mini but the bass is tight and smooth like I want it to be. If I wanted to, I have a stack of 10" HX2's a and any of 30+ amps sitting around but I don't brag about how loud I "Could be" It just that those threads are such a waste of bandwidth..

Edited by david in germany

In all honesty, the majority of us are all sick of the "this vs that" shit, the bullshit worthless threads and the clowns that think if you arent running such and such brand, your system sucks. But to be honest, those are always going to be around with inexperienced users that havent matured enough in the audio world to know their head from their ass really.

Sift through the BS and get to the good stuff that is actually worth reading and pay no mind to the worthless threads. Your patience will grow longer and stress level will be alot less.

Blood pressure may actually go down too lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites