The Gayest System Video Ive Seen In A While.

haters? that shit is gay. If that makes me a hater then so be it.

So i get off from a long hard day of work and i read this post so im thinking hey theres some new guy on the block maybe with some new speakers so i click on the link and im waiting .........waiting so im like ok wheres the bass , come to find out there isnt going to be any bass !!!! Wtf that was 2 mins of my life that ill never get back ! Thanks for nothing Steve <_< You should only respond to "real" threats or people that know what the hell they are talking about !!!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

cant believe that guy actually had the balls to challenge meade

what a douche

yeah i bet if meade rolled up next to him, he'd be like :blink: and take off like a bat outta hell

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

yeah i bet if meade rolled up next to him, he'd be like :blink: and take off like a bat outta hell

Naw hed just say awwwww mane i was just playing i love your truck !!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Naw hed just say awwwww mane i was just playing i love your truck !!!!

LOL thats works

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Damn :rolleyes: I read the comments from that dude on youtube and I got a headache...such lack of intelligence

and I thought he mentioned an 06 Navi :rolleyes: oh yeah.... GAY ASS SYSTEM...PowerHorns under the front bumpers.... what's next?

keep it up meade B)

Edited by Sport_truck
94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof

Ummm when I was younger it was childish to claim victory over someone not even trying. Hmmm what kind of dee da dee do you have to be to say yes I beat you on voice and you can hear my vocals farther away well no shit brainiac you have speakers outside the car. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I must now put a .22 caliber bullet in each of my eyes and ram toothpicks into my eardrums.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

anyone that deserves to even think about challenging meade is on this site and maybe some other random people out there. but i doubt many people could beat him

SMD> gay ass powerhorns :lol:

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Ummm when I was younger it was childish to claim victory over someone not even trying. Hmmm what kind of dee da dee do you have to be to say yes I beat you on voice and you can hear my vocals farther away well no shit brainiac you have speakers outside the car. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I must now put a .22 caliber bullet in each of my eyes and ram toothpicks into my eardrums.

Dee da dees ruin my daily tasks by getting in the way.I have no patients for them

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

when I worked at Nor Cal Customs in Sacramento, I got stuck doing some gay ass set up like that, guy had 2- Audiopawn aw1805s a earthquake amp, and 2 4channel amps, had 4 bullet tweets inside the car, and then 2 -x9's inside, then I had to do some "custom" budgeted 4- 6x9s in the grill..... I HATED THE JOB!!!!

I was so pissed I got stuck doing it...

1) didnt fit, had to cut grill parts out

2) wasnt even free air, they just sat in the grill- getting hot with the radiator

3) sounded like ass, Iam sure those horns sounded better

I was upset I had to do such a ghetto system, that had so much potential

BTW Nor Cal Customs is no more, Iam happy!!!

Unless they moved

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That was Hilarious !!! :lol: I like his comment section "Oh BTW, my 15's aint Hooked up." :lol: But my PA Speakers are I think it's time to hit the Vinyl Shop and get the list of Ice Creams available on the side of the Truck.....

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"