Sonic Electronix

4 L5's walled in a 97 honda civic

Alrite so i'm assuming the trunk is gonna be sealed off completely? Cause I don't have any backs seats anymore. I was thinking of having a setup like this guys (

) but not 15's, 12's. I want a port down the middle, and maybe one horizontally? So like a Cross Port, if ya wanna call it that. Anyone have an idea of the box specs I need? Its going to be 4 12" L5's.

Two Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-x305 (I have no use for pandora or the 305 s)

Kenwood Graphic Equalizer

1000 watt Hifonics Brutus D Class Mono

and a Capacitor that ain't worth shit.

I wouldn't do the cross port idea. It sounds like you would run into some problems with it. It totally depends on how much space you got back there. We can't give specs untill you give dimensions.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Alrite so i'm assuming the trunk is gonna be sealed off completely? Cause I don't have any backs seats anymore. I was thinking of having a setup like this guys (

) but not 15's, 12's. I want a port down the middle, and maybe one horizontally? So like a Cross Port, if ya wanna call it that. Anyone have an idea of the box specs I need? Its going to be 4 12" L5's.

just an idea but why not build it like steve did his civic

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

you do know there is a difference between walling and sealing off the trunk right?

wall you dont worry about sealing the trunk... since you need to seal it around the front baffle area where hte woofers are.... once thats sealed you dont have to worry about the trunk area...

so what are you trying to do? wall it or seal it from the trunk?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived