Bobby shoot me a text if you need anything dude.

Lmfao @ fecupe! Dude I was gonna do that same thing minus farts and dump.

Edit: I was gonna send it to buddy too.

haha of course bro, you have to send it to everybody, clean your hair before you mess up my sheets you whore!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Aint no way the baby is mine. I havent slept with my girl in almost a month. Which was the beginning of my skepticism.

Anyone see why suicide seemed like a hell of an option for a mere split second. Trust me im not going to do it but i mean God damn and i really dont think anyone can relate to this kind of situation in this manner and if there is someone who can then please step up and tell me lol

Bobby I know your daughter is what stopped you from eating a bullet the night before, and I really do hope and pray she is what keeps you from doing it. I'm glad your talking about it, cause you know you need support and comfort. We are all here for you your NOT ALONE. You can call me day or night I dont care what time it is.

I'm sorry she did you the way she did but aint NO BITCH worth ending your life for. You need to stop thinking like that. You are 23 yrs old you have a whole life ahead of you, and your daughter needs you in her life.

You have been the pillar of support for your family after your brother killed himself as well as loosing your friend, those two shootings have finally caught up to you, and now that bitch did what she did. You've hit rock bottom theres no way to go but up but if you cant do it on your own, get help Virginia Suicide & Crisis Hotlines If your thinking suicidal thoughts your not thinking clearly, your in a state of depression and you need to get help.

1-800-SUICIDE

1-800-784-2433

pink3.gif

1-800-273-TALK

1-800-273-8255

don't piss Fecupe off! lol

hahaha, well, i don´t have a bad experience with the ladies because i learned from all my friends when i was very young, i´ve never felt in love or something like that, you know why? because i´m a BAD guy haha, i don´t give flowers, i don´t cry, i don´t call them,i don´t give them any gift, excuse my next comment Grits (you are a kick ass girl hommie) , but for me, women are sexual toys!!!

Yeah yeah i know, someday i´ll get in love and all that dumb shit, but on 29 years of life, i haven´t spent a single second thinking on how sad i am because of a woman, or how to get into their hearts, i only think how big her vagina must be!!! :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Sorry to hear this has happened to you man. I can't say I know what you feel or relate myself to it. But I have seen people I know go through similar situations, and saw how badly it hurt them, and they had a tough time getting back on their feet, but they ended up getting back on their feet, and so will you bro.

I got tired of all my ex's being bat shit crazy so I stayed single for a long time, and finally ran into a good girl (Which I hope she stays). There must be something in the water here in VA, bitches are crazy....

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

hahaha, well, i don´t have a bad experience with the ladies because i learned from all my friends when i was very young, i´ve never felt in love or something like that, you know why? because i´m a BAD guy haha, i don´t give flowers, i don´t cry, i don´t call them,i don´t give them any gift, excuse my next comment Grits (you are a kick ass girl hommie) , but for me, women are sexual toys!!!

Yeah yeah i know, someday i´ll get in love and all that dumb shit, but on 29 years of life, i haven´t spent a single second thinking on how sad i am because of a woman, or how to get into their hearts, i only think how big her vagina must be!!! :peepwall:

Thank you a guy who is actually honest for a change!!!! And this is why females in their early 20's -40's are being the bitches. Behind every bitch theres a man who made her that way. Roles have been reversed. Women are now the players we learned from yall!! So if ya get ya heart broken and get burned cause your a good guy, you can thank guys like Fecupe for teaching us the ropes.

And I am very well aware that women are nothing more than sexual objects the 18+ section confirmed that for me. But thats ok cause we got the candy store yall just got the lollipop :)

hehehe well said, but if you read my last post, i´m this way because women made me, they cheated on a lot of my friends and even family members, i learned this when i was 14 and i said myself, that ain´t gonna happen to me!! And yes, i´m aware that, someday i´ll be in love and it could happen to me, but i tried my best to not go there!!

And yes, i´m way too honest, i´ve NEVER said a girl i´m good and behave another way, all the ladies that i know and i go out with know that i´m a dog! haha, they know i´m only trying to bang them, if they are ok with that then cool, if not, well go look for your prince charming!it was wored very nice for me so far, i have no complains!!

Archived