i thought it was fuckin funny cuz her jaw hit the floor and she was droolin with her new boy toy standing right beside her HA HA HA HA

joooo lyin.

:)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

What i dont get though is she told her new fiancee that he would never come between me and her as friends i was just like ummm ok

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you shouldve said 'WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! BITCH I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU!' now that wouldve been an epic exit

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

A 21 yr long friendship would be hard to walk away from but considering she played you the way she did. Its apparent your Friendship meant more to you than it did with her or she wouldnt have pulled that shit.

She didnt even end it on a friendly note. And besides that whole "We can still be friends" deal, thats like your mom telling you you can still play with your dog after it died.

Friendships have ended for lessor reasons than what she did to you. So sit and seriously think long and hard Bobby. Shes not worth a second thought. Your only 23 you still got time no need in settling down just yet.

Yea well for the time being im going to stay a friend to her and see where it goes from here.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Do what you want. But I thought the same thing you just said with my ex I mentioned somewhere in this thread (pg 3) I think. Finally got over myself and said fuck that. It's just so much weight off your shoulders once you let her go. Move on. You really will be so much happier starting fresh. Just try not to kill any hookers for me bro. It's all good. :) Best of luck with whatever you do but I've been there, don't do it amd hurt yourself again (mentally) the bitch did you dirty and you didn't deserve it. Even if that day would come you got back together what she did will ALWAYS be in your mind just bugging the living fuck out of you. Once trust is broke things can never be what they were or better. I had the same situation seeing that X about 4 months after we split and I had slimmed down and was looking good and what not (lol) and she saw me and was eyefucking the shit out of me but I didn't want a damn thing to do with the cunt anymore.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

1.Sell ring

2.buy epic car audio

3.?????

4.profit

:orly3:

:ban2: :ban2: :ban2: LMAO!!! :santa::ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Yea well for the time being im going to stay a friend to her and see where it goes from here.

.... so are you tryin to get back with her? or are you tryin to find out her motives?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived