Skullz Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 http://remybattery.com/ Another great spot for batteries. Also check the for sale sections here and at caco. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
monkeyleg Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 try the www.thefind.com It searches the internet and ebay. I though it was best when all of your batteries were identical, I could only fit a HC1400 in the front so I bought 2 more for the trunk. My knowledge is only as accurate as what is posted on these forums lol. Google it
jonathancullen89 Posted August 21, 2010 Author Report Posted August 21, 2010 so imma be getting a 250 amp alternator from mechman hopefully soon, would i need the d3100 if i have that big of an alternator? its going to be almost $800 in just electrical. what you all think? for 2500wrms 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
mtrevin092 Posted August 23, 2010 Report Posted August 23, 2010 so imma be getting a 250 amp alternator from mechman hopefully soon, would i need the d3100 if i have that big of an alternator? its going to be almost $800 in just electrical. what you all think? for 2500wrms This calculator should help you if you're looking to use any Kinetik battery: http://www.kinetikaudio.com/2009/powercalc.asp I'm running 3 Kinetik hc2000 in the back. 2 wal-mart batteries under the hood, with upgraded big 3, and stock alt(105 amp). My amps are 2 Kicker zx2500.1(subs), zx650.4(mids), & zx350.4(highs). I have not experienced any problems.
cthedinger Posted August 23, 2010 Report Posted August 23, 2010 http://www.autobarn.net/eas9a78dt.html?site=google_base If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.