what are sippin on while workin on your ride

but theres a difference between canadian/bud in canada vs the states. i go drinking in the states and i can drink coors all day and b fine. drink coors light in canada get shit faced.

and dad lives in canada.

reaper.png

but theres a difference between canadian/bud in canada vs the states. i go drinking in the states and i can drink coors all day and b fine. drink coors light in canada get shit faced.

i know i love canadian beer. :drink40:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

im usually sippin on sweat lol! cali is like hot sauce...

but other then that i drink coronas/MGD.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

canadian beer is the real beer even if it's the same brand of beer. No wussy usa beer here with low alcohol % lol.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Dr. Pepper, Arizone Rx Stress Sweet Tea(has naturally calming anti-oxidants), Water, Powerade/Gatorade, maybe a Dew

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived