Steves in the hospital

Hope you get better soon Steve.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

how to clear your intestines

step 1. take some ex-lax and wait 1/2 hour

step 2. Sit in car

step 3. Play 25hz tone

step 4. Sit in car for 5-10 minutes

step 5. Run to the bathroom

Intestines cleared.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Hope ya get better soon man! Old friend of the family passed away due to similar conditions.

how to clear your intestines

step 1. take some ex-lax and wait 1/2 hour

step 2. Sit in car

step 3. Play 25hz tone

step 4. Sit in car for 5-10 minutes

step 5. Run to the bathroom

Intestines cleared.

The Brown Noise?! :trippy:

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

just got off the phone with Steve...hes in the hospital for intestinal blockage..he said that thiers a couple small tears and hes on a lot of meds to take care of it...lets all hope a speedy recovery for the main man...dont fret too bad tho...hes still got his own room , big flat screen and his ipad so hes not livin it too bad haha

but on the reals he said hes in a lot of pain but he will be ok when all said and done

happened to my Aunt and she didnt catch it early enough so half of her insides died after the blockage and that was it. get well steve.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

just got off the phone with Steve...hes in the hospital for intestinal blockage..he said that thiers a couple small tears and hes on a lot of meds to take care of it...lets all hope a speedy recovery for the main man...dont fret too bad tho...hes still got his own room , big flat screen and his ipad so hes not livin it too bad haha

but on the reals he said hes in a lot of pain but he will be ok when all said and done

hahaa i hope Steve gets better...you would think from all that bass, the the shit would rattle around and not get blocked up.. mabey if he plays a 20 hz tone in his car, mabey it will unblock the shit...hahaa

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

hahaa i hope Steve gets better...you would think from all that bass, the the shit would rattle around and not get blocked up.. mabey if he plays a 20 hz tone in his car, it will unblock the shit...hahaa

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

weird! i had a dream this morning about being in the hospital.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived