Second Skin Audio

Ohm load explanation

He can run them at .5 ohm 2 ohm or two single 1 ohm loads some amps will be stable at .5 ohm if you have good enough electrical but running at 2 ohm will be the most effiecent way to go.

DON'T buy a capacitor all they do is constantly drain voltage for one big draw from the amp that will only last a short period of time i would upgrade the battery first for the price of a decent cap your close to the price of a battery.

i have an upgraded battery, im holding at 13.8 volts atm. and a cap isnt as bad as it seems if your alternator can put out the amperage needed to power your system. BUT, if for any reason when it needs the max for long notes and you cant keep the amperage for that long note, the cap steps in and keeps the amps up for that LONG note. then gets recharged after =O

i have an upgraded battery, im holding at 13.8 volts atm. and a cap isnt as bad as it seems if your alternator can put out the amperage needed to power your system. BUT, if for any reason when it needs the max for long notes and you cant keep the amperage for that long note, the cap steps in and keeps the amps up for that LONG note. then gets recharged after =O

caps don't do long anything.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

guess ill just wire em up at 2 ohms and get a brz1700 with 1300 @ 2 ohm. Since its true rated at 14.4 but... i cant even produce 14.4 SIGH @ ALTERNATOR. Capacitor here i come lmao. By the way this is for 2x L7 12s in a custom Lport box with 6 cubs @ 36hz.

with 6 cubes you will have a lot of impedance rise so electrical wont be a problem. you will probably get 600w out of that amp in that box. but since the box is big, it will be more efficient.

basically, running at 13.8v is the least of your worries for power.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.