Buy it for me :) lol

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

honestly its gonna depend what sound you like, i personally really like the focal krx 2 they are a bit bright but they have very nice midbass and sound quality and on to my new favorite component company....HYBRID AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES!! theses guys products are phenominal!! their entry level component set the clarus series are great sounding speakers with very nice and clear midbass, i used these with a ARC audio xxd4080 and was shocked at how well they sounded (amp played a big part as well). the legatia series from them is amazing as well but not in your budget. do some research my friend and most of all try to listen to them if a shop near you carries them

Huge shift... Right now I'm looking at a set of focals... k2 series bad ass components. Will know by the end of the week :)

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s

lots of zero ga.

Whats coming: Kenwood Excelon screen, DD high end comps, DD 4ch, XS batteries

honestly its gonna depend what sound you like, i personally really like the focal krx 2 they are a bit bright but they have very nice midbass and sound quality and on to my new favorite component company....HYBRID AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES!! theses guys products are phenominal!! their entry level component set the clarus series are great sounding speakers with very nice and clear midbass, i used these with a ARC audio xxd4080 and was shocked at how well they sounded (amp played a big part as well). the legatia series from them is amazing as well but not in your budget. do some research my friend and most of all try to listen to them if a shop near you carries them

i hated my 2 sets. waste of cash even hi energys sound better

and hybrid has yet to excite me

i hated my 2 sets. waste of cash even hi energys sound better

and hybrid has yet to excite me

Your saying you didnt like the focals?

be a man get these

no. lol

Kenwood DDX 514

DD M3a

DD 9512G

RF 600.4

RF power series 6x8s