Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

This made me lol. VHT is some good stuff, especially once you hit it with the real buffer! Keep it up mane! :good:

lol thanks man

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i did about a total of 8 LIGHT COATS! and finally wet sanded with 2000 grit to finish it off and i hand buffed it with some mother's headlight polish but i will buff it with an actual buffer to get it shiny soon!

FINISHED PRODUCT, what do you think??

SDGSFDG.jpg

tail lights are not any bit of red......the little red you see is in direct sunlight and camera flash but i made sure THERE WAS NO RED AT ALL!

Nice ride! :drinks: And I like not painting the turn signals and reverse lights. It REALLY helps when your backing up at night with tint LOL. I would say put a coat of clear on it, that's what I did and idk about night shades I used the spray tint from auto zone like 5-6 coats then let it dry and hit it with a thick coat of clear (also from auto zone, it's all we got...) and it got darker and the red light passed through the tint better at night a plus for the local PD LOL

and as for the grille I say paint the Honda symbols black and leave it stock like that... And since you seem to be going a lot more black I would say new rims or if you can paint the ones you got now a chrome or glossy black, I think that may look good... anyways again nice ride, not a fan of all the TVs LOL but you make it look good! :good:

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

• 4 weeks later...

Nice ride! :drinks: And I like not painting the turn signals and reverse lights. It REALLY helps when your backing up at night with tint LOL. I would say put a coat of clear on it, that's what I did and idk about night shades I used the spray tint from auto zone like 5-6 coats then let it dry and hit it with a thick coat of clear (also from auto zone, it's all we got...) and it got darker and the red light passed through the tint better at night a plus for the local PD LOL

and as for the grille I say paint the Honda symbols black and leave it stock like that... And since you seem to be going a lot more black I would say new rims or if you can paint the ones you got now a chrome or glossy black, I think that may look good... anyways again nice ride, not a fan of all the TVs LOL but you make it look good! :good:

i havent checked back here in awhile

but thanks man and yea im doing more black on their just because i want it all simple really and i wanna get some chrome/polished bbs's or ccw's and lower it on some buddy club suspension for like a 4 inch drop but the coilovers are 1,000 so it will be awhile

my plan is to redo my interior black i have a parts car with black seats and panels so it will be an easy switch but its been sitting for about a year now and all the windows and sutff are out so everything needs a really good cleaning so idk yet and i wanna get all black carpet and everything and get new black jdm emblems so alot of stuff i wanna do but idk when its all gonna happen

and the tvs are alright but i kinda wanna sell my double din and just do a single din flip out and a single din pioneer digital eq but idk yet lol

• 2 weeks later...

i havent checked back here in awhile

but thanks man and yea im doing more black on their just because i want it all simple really and i wanna get some chrome/polished bbs's or ccw's and lower it on some buddy club suspension for like a 4 inch drop but the coilovers are 1,000 so it will be awhile

my plan is to redo my interior black i have a parts car with black seats and panels so it will be an easy switch but its been sitting for about a year now and all the windows and sutff are out so everything needs a really good cleaning so idk yet and i wanna get all black carpet and everything and get new black jdm emblems so alot of stuff i wanna do but idk when its all gonna happen

and the tvs are alright but i kinda wanna sell my double din and just do a single din flip out and a single din pioneer digital eq but idk yet lol

Yea I just got a 09 corolla S and love the black interior... I like the Tein coilovers but yeah they are EXPENSIVE lol... and i like the rims too but id paint em black imo, gL with everything and try to keep it posted on here lol :popcorn:

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!

its been a little bit since i have posted on here it took me awhile to find in the build logs lol!

SORRY GUYS

alright guys i have ordered a few things and finally got around to ordering my carputer stuff like mini blue tooth key board, software, some connectors.

also i ordered a new rear view camera also has night vision FTW! since my other one came up "missing" before i even got to install my double din!

and i got some black suede to cover my headliner and pillars (idk if im going to just yet, i might wait till i can get my black seats) YOU GUYS DECIDE FOR ME!

FINALLY got around to fixing my alarm.

ordered a new bass knob cuz idk what happened to the one out of my tahoe.

also moved both battieries up front and added one in the back! and i finally got around to doing the big 3!

(SORRY I DONT HAVE PICTURES, the reason i dont is because all the stuff i have ordered is still being shipped! and i didnt take pictures of me doing the big 3 or getting the 3 batts in) if anyone has seen how small the engine space is on the new hondas u know theres is almost no way to get 2 batts up front so i was pissed and didnt wanna take pictures but i had to move a bunch of crap to get it to fit!

ILL POST PICTURES OF EVERYTHING ONCE MY ORDERS COME IN!!!!

also guys let me know what to do on the suede should i do it now or wait till i get my black seats? (im covering headliner,pillars, rear deck, arm rest part of center console and arm rest on doors )

• 2 weeks later...

any updates? i posted in you "wheel lock thread"

def do the suede i did it to mine, door inserts, arm rest, speaker cover, center console pieces and wanted to do the pillars but would be too much.

Good lookin civic Bro. My homeboy has a sweet SI. I like em all, even the civic sedans.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

thanks for bumping this lol! yea i got some updates but no pics just yet...........

i ordered subs i ended up getting 4 T3 T600 15s ....im building the box tomorrow morning/afternoon so ill have some pics!

the box is gonna be in the trunk port thru the rear deck sealed off from the trunk.....the box is 10.57 after displacements and will be tuned to about 34 hz

i took everything out of the car tonight!

im gonna build a little thing to get ready for the box tomorrow in a littl while so ill get some pics of that!

also i should be picking up 2 Re audio amps soon

also i just got a new job installing at my local shop!!!! (ROB's touch of class) did my first install yesterday for them it was 2 solo x 12s in a ported box, new pioneer radio and battery. in a 04 explorer

it pretty laid back there...they give me a time to finish which is double what it should take and if im done with that i can do whatever and get paid for it

also with my new job i get free wire,connectors, terminals and some other small things that really add up after awhile!lol and a HEATED garage to install my stuff!

ill prolly do this install at my house tho! but alot of things are coming together and i cant wait to finish this build the plan is to have EVERYTHING done by the time the subs get here so i can just drop them in

nice ! we both started with cvrs, both wanted to use rear deck as ports. and now we both went to T3, but im going with the sealed off

2 12. t.2000s.

congrats on an awesome job !

cant wait on build !!

lucky free shizzz

nice ! we both started with cvrs, both wanted to use rear deck as ports. and now we both went to T3, but im going with the sealed off

2 12. t.2000s.

congrats on an awesome job !

cant wait on build !!

lucky free shizzz

thanks man

well i REALLY wanted to do 2 18s but i think 4 15s in a NON-WALLED honda civic(with the right amount of air space) is more impressive then 2 18s....thats just me tho many people prolly think differently but oh well

Archived