I have 04 spiral grey denali with tints and a all chrome gmc on the stock chrome grill I'm thinking about getting some 26s or 24s color matched but I plan on getting a chrome lower grill and chrome tow hooks. Do you guys think that will look good or think its to much chrome all in one place and no where else on the car? I was thinking maybe painting a stock gmc to match or even no gmc on the grill at all? Any opinion will help thanks guys.

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

To much chrome. get the 26's and paint the chev sign

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

throw the 6's on it man. hoes/kons look sick on 6's.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Honestly, get the rims first then do the other stuff. That way once you have it all in front of you, you can decide if you want to change this or that. Plus, it's your car, why would it matter if WE don't like it? :D

Nothing of this, lower the car.

ya gotta get rims before you lower it man

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.