Sonic Electronix

does anyone have a capacitor in their car just because it looks legit?

I stuck this on my car 4182yEWYj5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg a while back, I realize it's not worth anything. my car is blue/black based and it just looks too sick in the car to take out. anyone else like this? and is the voltage measurement on the capacitor the same that's at the battery? :lol:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

r u serious ??? :peepwall:

hahaha First thing that came to mind when I read the thread. I am not talking chit OP if you like it that is all that matters. Do your thug thing gangsta hahaha. :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

When you use a capacitor its just like saying your not loud and you buy your stereo system from flea market type places where you can buy a 5000 watt amp for $89.99 that uses 4 gauge power and ground inputs and be told you will be the loudest in your town.

not gonna lie I pretty much self taught myself everything and ordered everything online, no rl assistance. when I first got into it I thought cap's did something, so I ordered it. realized it did nothing a long time ago. have yet to take it out because it looks legit w/ my color scheme :lol:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

They do look pretty cool. I think a lot of people get confused with caps when they aren't sure about car audio. They see the guys on TV using them. EG the MTX Jackhammer build from Pimp My Ride. They used 6 caps and yeah looked pretty good but from what I read they didn't beef up the electrical system. Most things you see on TV and mags have caps. I've never seen anyone with a real powerful system even touch one, but hey. They do look nice if you do it right. Although you get shit from the guys who do real SPL.

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Archived