System just finished for a friend

I just finished a small system for a friend who is painting my blazer. I had to use all his old gear so thats why all the stuff is older models. I just did up a nice install for him for daily music. I was actually surprized how well it sounded and how loud it was for a sealed enclosure with .8 cubes per 10. Anyway enjoy this very basic system. This is as small as it gets but sound is amazing due to the care during the design and install. Scores 92's on Psychlone right out of the gate too but he won't compete I don't think.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

The owner is coming to pick up the truck today will get his impression on the system. :)

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

sounds good

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

those doors look OEM man good job

i wish i had fab skills like that but i havent tried yet..

im sure your friend will be pretty happy

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Thanks guys! he picked up the truck and was floored by the sound & looks.. I even detailed the interior for that extra impression. I do like the fact it is OEM appearance. I could have matched the doors better but he won't be doing any shows anyway.

It was more for me just to do something nice for a friend while he worked on my blazer paint job. I will be putting in some AA's 10's in, putting on the 6.5" grilles and getting the pocket for the dash in the next little while.

• 2 weeks later...

Color matched and now they are perfect! very happy with the sound now that they are the same color haha. Just got the AA's to put in.