DC and Sundown Explorer - New Vids pg 5!

wow that box is insane! i likey!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Just have a feeling that amps gonna get rattled to hell... lol, I have practically the same setup, cept mines a 15. Amp on box = no no for me. Even when mines fiberglassed, double baffled, and has metal rods all throughout still shook that amp. But never the less awesome build. more pictures please

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Looks nice man. Any plans for more bracing?

Yep, but we need the sub in to know where to put the bracing in. we plan on having two from front to back, and two fron bottom to top, and one from side to side, all using 2x2s, then the inside will get resin coated so we're sure there are no leaks.

wow that box is insane! i likey!

Thanks alot dude :good:

Just have a feeling that amps gonna get rattled to hell... lol, I have practically the same setup, cept mines a 15. Amp on box = no no for me. Even when mines fiberglassed, double baffled, and has metal rods all throughout still shook that amp. But never the less awesome build. more pictures please

Yeah, we are going to do a layer of foam in between the amp and the box, to try to absord some from the amp, but I don't know if that will help. The problem is that there is really no where else to put it, there's no room.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

In order to install the box in his explorer we had to take out the back seats, in order to flip it around, the box it 51 inches wide and you can't fit anything wider than 45 inches through the hatch opening in it, so we decided to do a video of how we have to install it, hopefully we can figure out how to do it with the seats in later for when we need to take it out to carpet, resin, and paint it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6JKdenb1o4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6JKdenb1o4

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd

Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

lol random but first thing that came to mind when i seen ya walk into the camera angle was "omg allen from the hangover"

sorry but keep up the work i wanna see this thing in action. also u make it to where it has a removable port?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lol random but first thing that came to mind when i seen ya walk into the camera angle was "omg allen from the hangover"

sorry but keep up the work i wanna see this thing in action. also u make it to where it has a removable port?

I can't tell you how often I hear that one... But, yeah, it has a removable port that can be switched out in a couple minutes, right now we have a 32 hz (daily) and 40 hz (SPL) to test out, we want to do a 28 hz port too, but the port would have to turn around and we don't have enough space to do that while making it removable and keep enough port area, maybe we will just have the port be half in the box and half out of the box to accomplish this.

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd

Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

I literally have the same exact shirt in my closet, right now.

Fuck Yeah. :)

Also, nice BL ya got goin here. :)

Yeah, that's my "working in the sunlight" shirt, as it's my only white shirt.

Thanks dude.

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd

Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Archived