My car still pulls to the right...wtf?

I'm on the "throne" posting from my droid, so Ill go into more detail after bit... but anyhow I've had my car in the shop and aligned 3 times in the past 2 months... before the 3rd time, I replaced the struts,outer tierod ends, and lower control arms... and I also rotated my tires... and it still pulls to the right... I noticed no difference after changing those parts... and I still have a poping noise comming from the passenger side when I take off... what else could be the problem?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I'm on the "throne" posting from my droid, so Ill go into more detail after bit... but anyhow I've had my car in the shop and aligned 3 times in the past 2 months... before the 3rd time, I replaced the struts,outer tierod ends, and lower control arms... and I also rotated my tires... and it still pulls to the right... I noticed no difference after changing those parts... and I still have a poping noise comming from the passenger side when I take off... what else could be the problem?

check for a bent axle.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

it sounds like its your cv joint to me. its really hard to diagnose something like that without seeing your car.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

have you ever checked out your brake caliper. you could have a piston in the caliper sticking and not fully going back in which is making a drag on the rotor therefore making it pull. go for a 15 min ride and go touch the front passenger rim to see how hot it is compared to the front driverside rim

edit: bent axle or bad cv joint wont make it pull. it will just make a vibration with a bent axle. with a bad cv joint it will make noise when you turn one way depending how bad it is and will eventually break. the bent axle will eventually take out your wheel bearing.

Edited by loudREcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

check for a bent axle.

^this and a busted wheel bearing.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

once again a bent axle will have no affect on it pulling. a bad wheel bearing will though. if you wheel bearing is bad it can change your chamber and alignment therefore making it pull. if the wheel bearing was bad though the shop you had your alignment at should have noticed that because they wont do an alignment on a car that has something going bad or already bad for the reason of liability

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

have you ever checked out your brake caliper. you could have a piston in the caliper sticking and not fully going back in which is making a drag on the rotor therefore making it pull. go for a 15 min ride and go touch the front passenger rim to see how hot it is compared to the front driverside rim

edit: bent axle or bad cv joint wont make it pull. it will just make a vibration with a bent axle. with a bad cv joint it will make noise when you turn one way depending how bad it is and will eventually break. the bent axle will eventually take out your wheel bearing.

true, but it will make that pop sound also.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

yes it can make a pop sound if the joint is that bad but you would hear the loud noise all the time while driving if its that bad or when turning. also the pop sound could be(like i said before with the caliper sticking) the brake pads letting loose with some pressure on it cuz of the sticking caliper

Edited by loudREcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

yes it can make a pop sound if the joint is that bad but you would hear the loud noise all the time while driving if its that bad or when turning. also the pop sound could be(like i said before with the caliper sticking) the brake pads letting loose with some pressure on it cuz of the sticking caliper

yes, i didn't type my response out very well. What i meant to say was i agree with you it isn't likely a bent axle based on what you said. i left that part out. my bad :)

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

have you ever checked out your brake caliper. you could have a piston in the caliper sticking and not fully going back in which is making a drag on the rotor therefore making it pull.

we had that at work yesterday, left front was hard to spin(car on lift) when the right front would spin a few times before it stopped. it was on a newer firebird.

customer was getting a pull also but they had also bought some cheap tires, the tires took care of the pull but they where getting shakes at high speeds. usually if its the tires what we do is rotate on side at a time take it for a drive and see if it goes away or not. but if YOU dont think its the tires then it might be another problem.