New Bugatti Veyron SS

doug118

yes it was very much worth the 11 min now the only thing is who will challenge that speed record? the FXX?

I'm guessing RUF will be one of the companies to challenge it. I'm more interested in seeing another car go around Top Gear's test track sub 1:17

i dont know why everyones making a big deal my friends, brothers, girlfriends, best friends uncle have both the regular and ss..... i drive them some they arnt that cool :ehh:

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

That is insane... So much for that... 267MPH is nutty.

The second guy that drove it was apart of the team that built it... Why would you even ask that question? lol

Your right you smart ass. That first driver never took a veyron to top speed before, I forgot. I really should have known that driver one has been driving race cars longer than the second driver has been been alive. You still didn't answer why or how. And no its not because he entered the turn any faster, that would not effect the top speed due to the length of that track. And you can see in the video he simply blows past 258 mph and up to top speed.

wow I blew my wad twice once lookin at the car the second time when I saw it reachin top speed :popcorn:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

thats insane how stable that thing is goin that fast it looks like hes doin like 50 mph on the cockpit view

Subs: 2 Dual 4 DC lvl 3 12's in ported box 34hz tune wired to 1 ohm

Hu: Eclipse 5425

Amp: Soundstream pcx1500d

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c33-2.jpg

this ones paint looks better than the regular

that speed is just nutty

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Your right you smart ass. That first driver never took a veyron to top speed before, I forgot. I really should have known that driver one has been driving race cars longer than the second driver has been been alive. You still didn't answer why or how. And no its not because he entered the turn any faster, that would not effect the top speed due to the length of that track. And you can see in the video he simply blows past 258 mph and up to top speed.

actually the first driver has taken the first Veyron to it's limit before. and his entrance speed effects his exit speed which exits how much momentum he can gain by the braking point. There is only a certain point they can accelerate to before they much start braking.

really simple example. say car A and car Bb are both going to hit a brick wall at the speed they get to over a 1 mile distance. if car A starts that mile going 0mph and car B starts that mile going 30mph, who will hit the wall going faster?

Archived