Jump to content

Sony, its over you just suck


AMMAY

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mine is still going strong. I'm kinda worried about the Remote, though. I have 4 devices being turned on off of my H/U....Not Good  :-

Posted

nope but theyre like $4.88 at the parts store here. it would be cheaper for u to pick one up then for me to ship one out newayz ;)

Truedat. But the Virgin Islands suck when it comes to shyt like that. I'll try the electronics store tomorrow to see what they got. Thanks anyway.

Posted

no problem man. id rather than even $20 for a relay then to have to buy a new head unit. or u could just rig a power wire up, put a toggle on it, then run ur leads off of that???

I picked up a relay today. $4.95 and an extra $4.95 for the harness. $10 total. Not bad  :-

I'm installing it tomorrow morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...