Sonic Electronix

Whining in speakers(follows rpm)

Okay guys, so I have that whining noise in my speakers that follows the rpms. I have dual batteries, 4 speakers of the h/u, 2 amps & 6 speakers off those. Ive ran the rca's as far away from the power as I can. Short grounds to the seats. Turned the gain down. Replaced the rca's. Checked my grounds. Checked my remote wire. I have no idea what it could be! Please help, Thanks a lot!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Okay guys, so I have that whining noise in my speakers that follows the rpms. I have dual batteries, 4 speakers of the h/u, 2 amps & 6 speakers off those. Ive ran the rca's as far away from the power as I can. Short grounds to the seats. Turned the gain down. Replaced the rca's. Checked my grounds. Checked my remote wire. I have no idea what it could be! Please help, Thanks a lot!

which speakers? sub or just speakers? and you grounded to the seat bolt..??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

pioneer headunits are NOTORIOUS B.I.G for this problem. take a piece of speaker wire and wrap it around the outside of the RCA's (the large circle part, aka the - part on the RCA) and snake it around to make sure it makes good contact with all the RCA's (whether it be 2 or 4 or 6) and then screw it to an existing screw on the headunit chassis. noise should be completely gone.

a+ ^ beat me to it, it's either that or put LOC's in and not use the deck at all either way will work.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

pioneer headunits are NOTORIOUS B.I.G for this problem. take a piece of speaker wire and wrap it around the outside of the RCA's (the large circle part, aka the - part on the RCA) and snake it around to make sure it makes good contact with all the RCA's (whether it be 2 or 4 or 6) and then screw it to an existing screw on the headunit chassis. noise should be completely gone.

^^^ x2, thats totally true

I think the grounds to your seat posts might be a problem also, my friend told me its a ground loop that could be happening, and that its better to just recreate a new ground else where

Owwwwwwwwww

Badda Bing Badda boom! Thanks a lot guys that was awesome! :clapping::woot:

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

yeah its probably a ground loop

the speaker wire thing worked?

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Yea it did! Fastest question with problem solved I have ever had

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

Archived