moar pics of the 5%s!

i need to learn how to tint man. my guy did a shit job on my rear window...

its in like 3 parts. and i want to do my windshield eventually, over the 20% strip, that way the strip is double dark and the windshield is tinted too, throw off those cops and make them think i cant possibly have tint on the windshield

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Post the pics dammit!

:drinks: I will in a bit, damn phone is acting up lol

Got the plates today and now its legal to drive around :good:

Photo1233.jpg

I washed it and cleaned the wheels, posted the wheels on CL and i think i might have them SOLD! $400 some guy is picking them up on Thursday :( SOLD THE SUBS! :yahoo: $60 bucks with the pile of wires lol

The mirrors and the the driver side window switch need to be reaplaced and i think i might of found a parts car at a random ghetto dealership near my house :clapping: went to the honda dealership to see how much it was and they said $270 <_< WTF this guy said $20

After i got the plates i went to Discount and re balanced them...got some new lugs nuts too!

Photo1222.jpg

Photo1224.jpg

I got the pioneer deck in too!

Photo1239.jpg

Heres the 5% tint "So you can see up in mah windows" looks good and came out almost perfect!

Photo1228.jpg

And unless u really pay attention u cant tell the difference :rofl:

Photo1234.jpg

Went to my Korean buddies houses yesterday and look what his brother has in the garage :Skeet Skeet:

Bought brand new in 94 i think he said, twin turbo and only 30,000 miles on it!

Photo1214.jpg

I want that supra no offense!!!!!!!!

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

moar pics of the 5%s!

i need to learn how to tint man. my guy did a shit job on my rear window...

its in like 3 parts. and i want to do my windshield eventually, over the 20% strip, that way the strip is double dark and the windshield is tinted too, throw off those cops and make them think i cant possibly have tint on the windshield

ty

not hard just takes patience and aslong as you let it dry it should be alot cheaper than paying the shops to do it.

I want that supra no offense!!!!!!!!

none taken shit i want that supra! we where looking at some acura wheels he had in his yard and then i seen this in the garage and looked twice just to make sure it was what it was! $50K they payed for it

12hr work day, so nothing got done. Dude call me up said he had stuff come up and was gonna buy the wheels <_<

its all good they will be sanded down and painted! Got some stuff from PassWordJDM.com just some decals and some license plate covers.

Night and day dude. Are your a pillars covered with vinyl? Looks good. I covered mine in suede and the black faded to white in 4 months lol.

half of the interior pieces are spray painted black and others are black from factory lol the pillars are black from factory i think, but suede is what i had in mind!!!! the whole headliner, pillars, door inserts and center console and the rear plastic pieces that cover the rear speakers..

Naw. They are spray painted then. They come gray. I have had my teg since new lol.

damn since brand new! that thing must be in really good shape, seen some of your videos and it looks pretty clean.

only have these pics havent worked on the car in the last two days...

Photo1240.jpg

rock, paper.....SHOCKER!

Photo1241.jpg

Archived