Idk if im retarded or not, but where is everyone getting the I luv your girl song? Is that the original? I cant find it in my decaf collection and the one by thehoe92 is hella slowed. Cant find the non slowed bass version. :cray:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-luv-your-girl/id269581534?i=269581616

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Idk if im retarded or not, but where is everyone getting the I luv your girl song? Is that the original? I cant find it in my decaf collection and the one by thehoe92 is hella slowed. Cant find the non slowed bass version. :cray:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-luv-your-girl/id269581534?i=269581616

I wasnt sure if the one he used was the original or not. <_<:pardon:

No idea. But you can go to decaf's first page in his tunes thread. And keyword search the page for the song title. It'll show you what zip it's in.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

yay! more power huh?... :peepwall:

remind me whats in there & what ur thinking of upgrading to...

i have whats in my sig, i want to double it power wise and maybe do 4-15s? but its still a "maybe"

selling the teg aslo crossed my mind, only thing that would be hard to sell would be the alternator everything else i would kee

but still just a though, for NOW ill leave everything as it is. Just need to add a fan over amp to help cool it down and Robert also suggested to make some sort of mounting feet so it sits off the false floor. that will also help it stay cool

i already want more power and a second XL too :peepwall:

id have to upgrade my electrical though, plus i gotta remember about my burban that wants 4 18"s lol

looks like its slammin! wish i could get a demo :drinks:

thanks, yeah. i dont think i would ever be happy with this or if its louder, just the way it goes i guess lol

Install looks great now get the bugs worked out.

thanks, yeah need to get that DD-1 here hopefully next week ill know when ill be getting it for sure.

i ordered it the first few hrs they posted the "Pre-sale" thread

i was actually using Roberts phone, so not sure what version it was. Pretty sure it wasnt the original version tho

Might be. No worries tho.

Damn you, Alex. Makes me want to get my wall done soon :/

DO IT :)

make sure the car u do it to u dont plan on using as a normal vehicle, it basically makes it useless when u cant fit anything in it. OH WELL right?

So far ppl who have listened to it liked it :woot:

i DO like that the bass sounds "tight" and with no rattles

no smells, squeaks or anything annoying so thats good

P.S it does take forever to get upto 60 tho lol

Archived