Oh yea redbaron78 or something like that has a integra with a no wall, doing like 52s or 53s with it

with 2 18s *edit

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Oh yea redbaron78 or something like that has a integra with a no wall, doing like 52s or 53s with it

with 2 18s *edit

:orly3: def interested

So what Derrick is trying to say is you need two 15" XLs and TWO AP3000s I think. :popcorn:

hahaha i think im liking the sound of what redbaron78 has....

redbaron80 sorry lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/22861-redbarons-acura-integra-finished-new-videos/page__st__680

At the Lake County Show I had a single Sound digital 8K, which resulted in official scores of

Db Drag = 153.2

Bassrace = 150.3

that was his latest that i seen

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

do 6 15s in the teg in a similar setup to the hoopty... or 8 15s, im sure it can be done LOL

8 level 4 15s in a integra would be sweet

Team DC Audio

nice car. whatever u end up putting in that car we want lots of pics and vids!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived