New Home System for music INSANE BASS

Ive tested ported, bandpass, tline bandpass, and horns in my house, and what works best in this room which is about 14ftx13ft is transmission lines- They get the loudest, lowest. Horns are awesome, and have sounded awesome in my house, but again, it comes down to size. Horns would be perfect with some 8s or 10s in a house I would bet, but going up to 18s may be overkill

I had my dual 12" transmission line which has a quarterwave of 38hz in my house for about 2 weeks, only on 250w for the pair, and it was to much, to low for this house, no jokes movies I had to tone it down because my Harman Kardon AVR7000 ran in stereo with 4- 6.5"s 2- 4"s and 2 tweeters was not able to keep up with the 250w of power to 2- 12s in my transmission line

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates? :popcorn::peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Updates? :popcorn::peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

I've got 2 18inch LMS Ultras on order. The rest of the drivers are already delivered. My amps will be here Tuesday. Going to start building ina few days.

Doing enclosure design now for the LMS drivers. Might tune as low as 18-21hz

Alpine F1 Status

DD CS6.5 x2 Front Stage

DD 9512H

DD M4a @ 2 ohm

DD S2b @ 8 ohm per channel

I run high ohn loads for MASSIVE headroom and cleaner SQ

270amp alt

D2400 up front

D3100 x2 batter in back

I've got 2 18inch LMS Ultras on order. The rest of the drivers are already delivered. My amps will be here Tuesday. Going to start building ina few days.

Doing enclosure design now for the LMS drivers. Might tune as low as 18-21hz

thats awesome, you made a good choice in subs!! It is better then the btl hands down!

cant wait to see this build. tune it to 18 hz!!

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

Archived