97 Accord likes it dirty

This is like deja vu man. I did the exact same thing over last summer. I took out my carpet and put a bunch of Second Skin down. I'm loving the build. Its nice to see what other people do with Accords. It gives me ideas.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

wats the second song in the video on pg 4?

it sounds like dubstep

good shit

im jelous of your equipment lol

It's called "nuke em" by datsik and thanks :)

This is like deja vu man. I did the exact same thing over last summer. I took out my carpet and put a bunch of Second Skin down. I'm loving the build. Its nice to see what other people do with Accords. It gives me ideas.

Welll once my dad give me the ok, im rippin out the door panels and putting some more speakers in em. Gonna also make a new rear deck and add a few more 6x9s back there.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well i got the OK to start the rebuild once I apply for some colleges, and scholarships and sell the shit i have!!! So, I have the build set. Going to build the box in the trunk, and try one of the new Btl n2 18's off an aq3500. Also found a junkyard near my house with TONS of 94-97 accords, so I can find door panels, pillars, ANYTHING i want! So, builds gotta start somewhere. Why not with the plans?

btln22.png

btlh21.png

box.png

To get this build going faster, buy my shit in the FS section!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

And i felt like making the port pink cause i thought it was cool.

And the box has 45's inside. I suck at print screening, so I didn't get them in the picture. But they're there.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so 6 cubes? what way is port going to be firing? how much of your back seat opening is the box going to be covering..? thats the main resaon alot of people dont stuff 18s in trunks is because not all the bass can get in the cabin.. unless you fire foward.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nawwww hahaha. I've re thought it and it's gonna just be 2 lvl 4,s and an aq2200. I just build the most badass box for my friend, though. Check this out. This is how mine is going to be finished.

Black base

2 coats of 2x gloss green

440 grit sanded

2 more coats of gloss green

2 clear coats

wet sand

1 more clear coat

1 final car wax and buffed

stock kicker box was 1.2 cubes, tuend to 48. This one is 2 cubes, tuned to 32. He flipped shit when he heard it and i had to keep him from making out with me cause he was so in love with it. Shit bangs for 200 watts ha.

=

29pyzkg.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Lol thanks. As of now the car is stripped of everything. Stock speakers back in, and only thing aftermarket is my tweeters and HU. Trunk is bare, everything is out. Rebuild is soon.. Still set on 1 18, and 2k.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived